Additive Manufacturing Solutions Centres
Your pathway to innovative additive manufacturing (AM) products
Renishaw Solutions Centres provide a secure development environment in which you can build your knowledge and confidence using AM technology.
Equipped with the latest AM systems and staffed with knowledgeable engineers, a Solutions Centre offers you a fast and accessible way to rapidly deploy this exciting technology in your business.
Renishaw will support you throughout your investigation and business case development process, helping you to optimise your design, build your confidence in the process, and gain the evidence you need to make investment decisions, all at predictable and manageable costs.
Whilst AM can create complex geometries in a single process step, some level of finishing is generally required to produce functional products. Our knowledge of metrology, machining and finishing processes can assist you to develop an integrated manufacturing solution.
Incubator cells to nurture your idea
Your private development facility, including:
- Secure, access-controlled process incubator cell
- Direct data transfer to AM machine from non-networked computer
- Dedicated Renishaw additive manufacturing system
- Choice of materials, with the option to use your own powder
- Dedicated powder handling accessories to ensure purity
- Predictable costs and no overheads
- Access to expert Renishaw engineers and technicians
- Optional access to finishing processes, metrology and material analysis
Pre-production capacity to prove your process
Ramp up towards production volumes
- Access to multiple AM systems
- Metrology and finishing processes as required
- Agreed unit costs
- Support for process capability studies
- Business case preparation
Find out more
To find out how our AM Solutions Centres can benefit you, contact your local Renishaw office.
Brochure: Your partner for innovative manufacturing
AM solutions centres brochure