Boretrak® Viewer software
The feature-packed Boretrak Viewer software package from Renishaw makes drilling and blasting safer, faster and more profitable than ever before.
Supporting drilling, blasting and geotechnical operations where safety, time, productivity and profitability are key
Renishaw's new Boretrak Viewer software package offers the unrivalled control and flexibility required to complete complex tasks with ease.
Introducing the Boretrak Viewer software package
Renishaw has developed new and improved standalone software for the Cabled Boretrak and Rodded Boretrak borehole deviation measurement systems. This feature-packed software package enables you to use Boretrak straight out of the box with no need for third-party software. Downloading your borehole data is now fully automated with fewer steps required to access the information you need. This smart software offers the unrivalled control and flexibility required to complete complex tasks with ease. Improve your quarrying, mining and geotechnical operations today.
Boretrak Viewer features
Versatility and usability are at the heart of the new Boretrak Viewer software package, which improves upon all the features and functionality of previous software.
- Process uphole and downhole from the same download
- Process and view multiple surveys per hole
- A hole design module assists planning / importing hole layouts and design holes
- Combine multiple datasets from different probe types
- 'Calculate Grid Magnetic Angle' feature uses Cabled Boretrak compass to calculate offset between magnetic and grid north
- Survey holes from top-to-bottom and bottom-to-top
- Single-click report generation on all holes within the project
- Intuitive data download from all Boretrak units (automatically recognises probe and data type)
- Full project directory structure accessible within the software
- Raw data automatically saved in the project can be reprocessed as required
- Export data as DXF, custom ASCII or PHD (for import into blast design packages)
- Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 compatibility
- Compatibility with all generations of Cabled and Rodded Boretrak
The benefits to your business
Renishaw's new Boretrak Viewer borehole deviation software package supports superior drilling and blasting operations where safety, time, productivity and profitability are key.
Business benefits include:
Speed up project timescales: The new clear and intuitive 3D user interface enhances workflow, making each operation quicker and more efficient.
Improve profitability: The software gives operators the flexibility and versatility to achieve cost-effective blast design according to each project's unique requirements.
Improve safety: Immediate access to accurate borehole data means minimal time spent by operators in hazardous locations.
Free to download
The Boretrak Viewer software is available free of charge with all new purchases of Cabled Boretrak and Rodded Boretrak. It is also available to download for free using the links below.
Flyer: Boretrak Viewer software
Boretrak Viewer is the new feature-packed borehole monitoring software for use with Renishaw’s Cabled Boretrak and Rodded Boretrak borehole deviation measurement systems[394kB]
Installation guide: Boretrak Viewer 1.1
A simple guide to installing Boretrak Viewer and associated software. Read the installation guide before downloading or installing software. Boretrak Viewer allows the user to view and manipulate data acquired using a Boretrak device.[119kB]
Software download: Dependencies for Boretrak Viewer
These files must be downloaded and installed before the Boretrak Viewer software, if not already present.[179.5MB]
Software download: Boretrak Viewer 1.1
This free software allows the user to view and manipulate data acquired using a Boretrak device.[9.4MB]
Release notes: Boretrak Viewer 1.1
This free software allows the user to view and manipulate data acquired using a Boretrak device.[89kB]