Our new software is quicker to use, during both in deployment and processing, and offers even greater functionality.
We've completely redesigned the C-ALS software to give more guidance during deployment and processing, so C-ALS requires less training and time on site than ever before.
The new C-ALS software is used to:
- create 3D models
- use 3D manipulation tools to visualise data
- map the dimensions, shape and volume of voids and underground cavities
- export point-cloud data into a range of design packages, to help plan mitigation work or design engineering solutions
- design CAD features, using the point-cloud data.
How our software improvements save you time
Discover the benefits of Renishaw's new Cavity Profiler - C-ALS software:
- Quicker navigation and intuitive design supports new operators and speeds up training.
- A 3D scanner icon models the heading and inclination of the C-ALS probe so that operators can 'see' the probe, even when it is underground.
- Obtain a closed 3D model and volume within seconds of finishing a scan, using the one-click function.
- Cavity Profiler software will auto-connect to the C-ALS probe, reducing setup time.
- The camera on the end of the C-ALS probe feeds a live display of deployment, allowing operators to view any obstructions and judge when the probe has entered the void.
- Live recording from the C-ALS camera into WMV makes it easy to save and share video footage.
- Exporting scan data is quick and easy. The Cavity Profiler software allows for export to a number of industry-standard formats, including LAS and DXF.
Installation Guide: Cavity Profiler - C-ALS
A simple guide to installing Cavity Profiler and the associated software for C-ALS. Read the installation guide before downloading or installing software.[283kB]
Software download: Dependencies for Cavity Profiler
These software files must be installed on your PC, if not already present, before installing Cavity Profiler.[175.7MB]
Renishaw’s C-ALS® is a ruggedised 3D laser scanning system. With a diameter of just 50 mm, the unit is designed to be deployable through boreholes for surveys of underground voids and cavities. The C-ALS measures the three-dimensional shape of the void and also its surface reflectivity.[1.9MB]
Software manual: Cavity Profiler - C-ALS
Cavity Profiler – C-ALS is designed to connect directly to Renishaw’s C-ALS unit and is used to manage deployment and scanning operations as well as to process surveyed data.[6.3MB]
Software download: Cavity Profiler - C-ALS version 1.2
This software is a newly developed acquisition client for the C-ALS MKII and MKIII. It replaces the previous offering, CavityScan/CavityScan Pro.[28.2MB]
Software download: Digi driver 3264 (Windows 7)
Customers need to install the Digi Driver software on their PC before installing Cavity Profiler.[2.4MB]
Software release note: Cavity Profiler - C-ALS version 1.2
Release Note. This software is a newly developed acquisition client for the C-ALS MKII and MKIII. It replaces the previous offering, CavityScan/CavityScan Pro.[288kB]