Dental products news
Latest news from Renishaw in the field of dental technologies
Health and wellbeing award for Renishaw collaboration
Additive-manufacture for Design-led Efficient Patient Treatment (ADEPT), a project that enables the widespread use of 3D printing to produce bespoke maxillofacial implants, has won the Health and Wellbeing category at The Engineer magazine’s Collaborate to Innovate Awards held on September 7th, 2016. The collaborative project draws on the academic and industrial expertise of several UK partners, including global engineering and scientific technology company Renishaw.
Renishaw collaboration receives health and wellbeing award shortlist
Additive-manufacture for Design-led Efficient Patient Treatment (ADEPT) has been shortlisted for a Collaborate to Innovate award, in the Health and Wellbeing category. The collaborative project aims to revolutionise maxillofacial implants through design and laser melting by drawing on expertise from several partners, including global engineering company Renishaw.
- ADT Foundation Conference September 2016
PraxisUnico 2016 Conference: develop, promote, connect.
On the 17th June Renishaw will give a presentation at the “PraxisUnico 2016 Conference: Develop, Promote, Connect” at the Holiday Inn at Bridgefoot, Stratford-upon-Avon, UK. Bryan Austin, Director and General Manager of Renishaw's Medical Dental Products Division, will describe how partnership and collaboration have been key in developing new products and services for both the industry and healthcare sectors.
The right pathway to a digital workflow
Five minutes into his tour of Renishaw’s Innovation Centre in Gloucestershire, the owner of the dental laboratory commented “who knew all of this was here on our doorstep, a major dental framework and equipment supplier, manufacturing in Gloucestershire and on this scale?” It was a typical response received by the Renishaw staff showing him the award-winning company’s 153,000 ft2 Innovation Centre, opened by the Princess Royal in 2015.
- Health and wellbeing award for Renishaw collaboration
- Renishaw collaboration receives health and wellbeing award shortlist
- Digital dentistry innovation
- Metal 3D printing systems for the dental market
- Renishaw and DENTSPLY agreement
- The full digitisation of removable partial dentures (RPDs)
- New dental CAD/CAM system at IDS 2009
- Dental CAD/CAM treasure
- New compact dental milling system
- Cost-effective Dental CAD/CAM process
- DLA Trade Awards 2015 - Renishaw wins Best CAD CAM Company
- New horizons in custom LaserAbutments™
- MediWales Innovation Awards 2015
- 3D printed cranial plate implant
- Digital Workflow
- PraxisUnico 2016 Conference
- Applied Digital Technologies in Head and Neck Reconstructi