Dental products news
Latest news from Renishaw in the field of dental technologies
Pioneering additive manufacturing reshapes patient’s face
Additive manufacturing (3D printing) is changing and improving many traditional industries and processes. Healthcare is no exception with reconstructive surgery being particularly prominent. A horrific motorcycle accident left Stephen Power with multiple skull fractures that changed his life and meant he would require reconstructive surgery.
Health and wellbeing award for Renishaw collaboration
Additive-manufacture for Design-led Efficient Patient Treatment (ADEPT), a project that enables the widespread use of 3D printing to produce bespoke maxillofacial implants, has won the Health and Wellbeing category at The Engineer magazine’s Collaborate to Innovate Awards held on September 7th, 2016. The collaborative project draws on the academic and industrial expertise of several UK partners, including global engineering and scientific technology company Renishaw.
Renishaw collaboration receives health and wellbeing award shortlist
Additive-manufacture for Design-led Efficient Patient Treatment (ADEPT) has been shortlisted for a Collaborate to Innovate award, in the Health and Wellbeing category. The collaborative project aims to revolutionise maxillofacial implants through design and laser melting by drawing on expertise from several partners, including global engineering company Renishaw.
- ADT Foundation Conference September 2016
PraxisUnico 2016 Conference: develop, promote, connect.
On the 17th June Renishaw will give a presentation at the “PraxisUnico 2016 Conference: Develop, Promote, Connect” at the Holiday Inn at Bridgefoot, Stratford-upon-Avon, UK. Bryan Austin, Director and General Manager of Renishaw's Medical Dental Products Division, will describe how partnership and collaboration have been key in developing new products and services for both the industry and healthcare sectors.
- Facial reconstruction case study
- Health and wellbeing award for Renishaw collaboration
- Renishaw collaboration receives health and wellbeing award shortlist
- Digital dentistry innovation
- Metal 3D printing systems for the dental market
- Renishaw and DENTSPLY agreement
- The full digitisation of removable partial dentures (RPDs)
- DLA Trade Awards 2015 - Renishaw wins Best CAD CAM Company
- New horizons in custom LaserAbutments™
- MediWales Innovation Awards 2015
- 3D printed cranial plate implant
- Digital Workflow
- PraxisUnico 2016 Conference
- Applied Digital Technologies in Head and Neck Reconstructi