Dental products news
Latest news from Renishaw in the field of dental technologies
Renishaw partners Advanced Digital Technology Foundation
Global engineering and healthcare technology company, Renishaw, has become a gold sponsor of North american based head and neck reconstruction organisation, Advanced Digital Technology (ADT) Foundation.
Additive manufacturing in veterinary surgery - saving a well-loved member of the family
A truly international effort, involving input from Germany, Canada and the UK has seen additive manufacturing (AM), also known as metal 3D printing, used to great effect to help save a Canadian family’s dog.
Renishaw additive manufacturing in Australian first at Proslab's Melbourne facility
In an Australian first, a unique 3D laser printer built in the UK by global specialists Renishaw is now up and running at Proslab’s high-end Melbourne facility and is ready to provide superior quality and output. Renishaw’s additive manufacturing systems use metal powder bed fusion technology to build complex dental components direct from digital CAD files.
Renishaw supports dental care charity
Global engineering technologies company, Renishaw, is a bronze corporate partner of Bridge2Aid. The charity trains healthcare professionals in rural areas of developing countries to provide them with new skills in emergency dentistry and oral health. This year Renishaw’s sponsorship part-funded the training of a clinical officer, who is now providing dental care to 10,000 people who previously had been without access to a dentist.
Improving patient and surgeon experience with additive manufacturing
Additive manufacturing is a burgeoning technology in hospital environments. In order for the technology to take off fully, pioneering hospitals and surgeons are working to demonstrate the positive impacts 3D printed implants can have on the NHS, surgeons and patients.
- Alta Vista Animal Hospital case study
- BAOMS Scientific Meeting, ICC, Birmingham, UK, 2017
- New horizons in custom LaserAbutments™
- Digital Workflow
- The International Implantable and Interventional Medical Device Technology Application Conference,
- Digital dentistry innovation
- Metal 3D printing systems for the dental market
- 3D modelling and printing case study
- Renishaw and DENTSPLY agreement
- DLA Trade Awards 2015 - Renishaw wins Best CAD CAM Company
- 3D Printing in Medicine Conference, Mainz, Germany 2017
- MediWales Innovation Awards 2015
- DTS 2017
- A Swift transition to digital dentistry
- PraxisUnico 2016 Conference
- Applied Digital Technologies in Head and Neck Reconstructi
- Renishaw previews QuantAM Dental at IDS
- Collaboration announced between PDR and Renishaw
- Health and wellbeing award for Renishaw collaboration
- Renishaw collaboration receives health and wellbeing award shortlist
- ADEISS - new medical centre in London, Canada
- ADT congress meeting, Amiens, France 2017
- BAOMS Scientific Meeting, ICC, Birmingham, UK, 2017, CMF surgery masterclass
- Digital Symposium, Swansea University, UK, 2017
- Institute of Maxillofacial Prosthetists and Technologists 28th congress, Glasgow Caledonian Uni 2017
- Renishaw supports Bridge2Aid dental charity.
- Improving patient and surgeon experience with additive manufacturing
- Proslab launches total accuracy with RPD additive manufacuring technology
- Advanced Digital Technology Foundation