Machine calibration and optimisation news
Renishaw's latest calibration product news, case stories and technical articles, allowing manufacturing industry to control machine performance and achieve substantial cost savings.
Renishaw technology helps Breton calibrate its in-house machinery and control the quality of its output
When Breton SpA wanted to add machine tool manufacture to its core business of building stone-processing machinery, the increase in required levels of precision prompted the introduction of around 30 devices from Renishaw, including laser interferometers, rotary axis calibrators, ballbars and touch-trigger probes. As a result, Breton’s range of high-speed, five-axis CNC machining centres are now among the world’s most advanced.
Renishaw unveils the new XM-60 multi-axis calibrator
Renishaw, the world-leading metrology specialist, will exhibit its new XM-60 multi-axis calibrator at IMTS 2016, Chicago, USA and AMB 2016, Stuttgart, Germany. The XM-60 is capable of measuring all six degrees of freedom from a single set-up, in any orientation for linear axes. It offers significant improvement in simplicity and time saving over conventional laser measurement techniques.
Jingdiao's refusal to compromise on quality sees its business take off
Beijing Jingdiao Company Ltd has collaborated with Renishaw as its business has continued to grow over the years, with the two companies working together to open up new pathways to innovation and deliver superior quality.
KMTC promotes the quality standards of Chinese 5-axis CNC machine tools
Kunming Machine Tool Company Ltd, China, (KMTC) has developed a variety of ‘China’s first’ high performance machine tools, leading the development of machinery and the machine tool industry in China. As a market leader in metrology, Renishaw has provided KMTC with advanced solutions in machine calibration and performance evaluation, including XL-80 laser interferometer, QC20-W telescoping ballbar system, XR20-W rotary axis calibrator and AxiSet™ Check-Up.
Better accuracy enables Godrej to redefine quality norms and help reduce costs
Accuracy and on time delivery of projects are key requirements for the tooling industry. Godrej Tooling Division (Godrej) relies on Renishaw solutions to save time, money, reduce scrap and achieve a high level of accuracy.
- Breton S.p.A. case study
- Renishaw unveils the new XM-60 multi-axis calibrator
- Laser calibration at the speed of light
- New software extends QC20-W ballbar capability for time based data capture
- XL-80 laser functionality extended to perform diagonal tests
- Renishaw launches new CARTO software solution for calibration systems
- Laser calibration data analysis software brings new levels of functionality and flexibility
- New developments in understanding rotary axes performance
- Worldwide success for new rotary axis calibrator
- New system greatly extends flexibility and ease for rotary axis calibration
- Upgraded machine tool performance monitoring device receives worldwide acclaim
- Renishaw supports new US HTEC centre with performance testing tool
- Free performance analysis software for existing ballbar users
- Wireless ballbar offers volumetric testing
- Automated health check for multi-axis machine tools
- Free upgrade of Ballbar5 software
- Upgrades for HP5528 and HP5529 users
- XL-80 laser calibration