Perfect fit castings for Ricardo
16 March 2017
Tridan Engineering based in Clacton-on-Sea is using Renishaw machine tool probes to align complex castings as part of a motorsport machining contract for Ricardo. For the first batch of parts, a project that would normally have taken around two months, was compressed into a 17-day turnaround without any compromise in the quality standards demanded by the client.
- Case study: Tridan Engineering - Perfect fit for Ricardo [2.6MB]
- Case study: Tridan Engineering - Perfect fit for Ricardo [103kB]
- Perfect fit castings for Ricardo [657.5MB]
- Paul Coupland displaying the final part for Ricardo [164kB]
- Renishaw PH10MQ inspecting machined Ricardo part [229kB]
- Renishaw RMP600 inspecting machined Ricardo casting [6.5MB]
For further images, videos, company biographies or information on Renishaw and its products, visit our Media Hub.