Renishaw encoders go under the 3DHISTECH microscope
Located in Budapest, Hungary, 3DHISTECH designs and manufactures one of the world's fastest and highest-capacity autonomous panoramic digital slide scanners – the P1000.
The P1000 is a highly accurate scanning microscope that enables large pathology labs to capture ultra-high resolution images of medical samples, while operating unmanned for up to 2 days. Building upon 3DHISTECH's successful product range, this new generation of digital slide scanner is the first to have integrated optical and magnetic position feedback encoders for enhanced throughput.
With Renishaw's technical support, 3DHISTECH's engineering team were able to specify an encoder for each machine axis and find the appropriate encoder products for their applications. Renishaw's advanced encoders, such as the VIONiC™ series, enable the P1000 to achieve truly market-leading performance.
- Case study: 3DHISTECH
- Case study: Renishaw encoders go under the 3DHISTECH microscope
- 3DHISTECH's Viktor Varga and Peter Pesti with Renishaw's Zsombor Zelena
- Pathological tissue sample on slide
- P1000 digital slide scanner in pathology lab
- P1000 slide capacity
- Closeup of P1000 microscope objectives
- Picture of VIONIC encoder in situ
For further images, videos, company biographies or information on Renishaw and its products, visit our Media Hub.