Spatial laser measurement news
Get the latest from Renishaw's spatial laser measurement team, including mine and quarry scanning and surveying , vessel-mounted lidar scanning, land-based mapping and laser dynamic positioning for offshore support vessels.
Renishaw releases updated Void Scanner cavity monitoring system for 2017
The latest version of Void Scanner is the first CMS to be fully developed, engineered and manufactured under the Renishaw brand. Following major investment in new production and servicing facilities at Renishaw's York, UK, site, Void Scanner comes with world-class production values and global support to match.
Using the C-ALS® borehole-deployable laser scanner to scan an inaccessible cellar network
Fondasol is a firm of consulting geotechnical engineers which advises constructors in the design of geotechnical structures and the study of soil-structure interactions. The company was contracted by the local town council to conduct a survey on a brownfield site in the 9th Century town of Schiltigheim in north eastern France.
Renishaw welcomes Measutronics Corporation to its growing network of official Merlin distributors
Renishaw continues to expand its global network of Merlin distributors with the latest appointment of US specialist marine products provider Measutronics Corporation. Merlin is Renishaw’s new affordable marine-grade lidar scanner designed to reduce the amount of time that crew and vessels spend in hazardous locations. Time-tagged for seamless integration with existing vessel equipment, including underwater sensors and GPS,
- Renishaw joins forces with marine instrumentation specialist Cadden to distribute the new Merlin marine lidar system
- Renishaw releases new feature-packed software to accompany its range of Boretrak® borehole deviation monitoring systems
- Renishaw releases updated Void Scanner cavity monitoring system for 2017
- Renishaw welcomes Measutronics Corporation to its growing network of official Merlin distributors
- Renishaw joins forces with marine instrumentation specialist Cadden
- Boretrak Viewer software launch
- Renishaw launches a new dedicated time-tagged marine lidar system
- BOURBON selects Renishaw as part of fleet standardisation strategy
- First mobile laser scanning of Forth Bridges leads to £300k project greenlight
- New software for underground 3D laser scanners
- New home for iconic laser scanners
- Renishaw launches a new, speed-optimised rockface profiling and laser scanner system at Hillhead