Void Scanner software
We've completely redesigned the Void Scanner software to give more guidance during deployment and processing, so Void Scanner requires less training and time on site than ever before.
Our new software is quicker to use, both in deployment and while processing, and offers even greater functionality.
Model new mine data in 3D
Void Scanner's software Cavity Profiler - VS can be used to:
- use 3D manipulation tools to visualise data
- determine the width, height and length of tunnels, as well as the volume and dimensions of voids
- feed point cloud data into design packages for new mining programmes
- design any CAD features, working straight from the point cloud data
How our software improvements save you time
For mines and construction projects where time is at a premium, or where operators use many different systems, Void Scanner is the ideal choice for many reasons, including:
- Quicker navigation and intuitive design supports new operators and speeds up training.
- Software runs on the connected, ruggedised PC included in the package, and shows the scanner's inclination and position at all times.
- One-click surfacing and volume calculation from raw scan data enables you to obtain a closed 3D model and volume within seconds of finishing a scan.
- Point cloud editing and visualisation can be conducted on site to support swift operations.
- Auto-connection to the probe reduces setup time.
- Export to a number of industry-standard formats, including LAS and DXF, allows easy integration with third-party processing software.
Installation Guide: Cavity Profiler - VS
The installation guide explains how to install Cavity Profiler and the associated software, for the Void Scanner (VS150). Please read this before downloading or installing other files.[317kB]
Software download: Dependencies for Cavity Profiler
These software files must be installed on your PC, if not already present, before installing Cavity Profiler.[175.7MB]
Manual: Void Scanner
This hardware manual describes the Void Scanner probe and all accessories supplied with a standard system. Section 7.2 gives a brief overview of a typical deployment. Some troubleshooting tips are also offered in Section 8.[1.2MB]
Software manual: Cavity Profiler - VS
Void Scanner is controlled remotely from a PC running Renishaw’s Cavity Profiler – VS software, which plots the data on-screen in real time. Cavity Profiler – VS allows the finished scan to be analysed, edited, transformed, combined with other datasets and exported to third-party software.[2.6MB]
Software download: Cavity Profiler - VS version 1.2
This software is a newly developed acquisition client for the Void Scanner (VS150).[24.7MB]
Software download: Digi driver 3264 (Windows 7)
Customers need to install the Digi Driver software on their PC before installing Cavity Profiler.[2.4MB]
Software release note: Cavity Profiler - VS version 1.2
Release note. This software is a newly developed acquisition client for the Void Scanner MKII and MKIII. It replaces the previous offering, VoidScan.[334kB]