Void Scanner software
Renishaw's user-friendly Cavity Profiler - VS software offers clear guidance during deployment and processing, which means that Void Scanner requires less operator training and time on site than ever before.
Now with real-time modelling of 3D void data acquired from multiple locations.
Intuitive design guides you through deployment
Void Scanner is controlled using Renishaw's Cavity Profiler – VS software package, which runs on a ruggedised tablet in the field. The software's intuitive design and navigation guides you through deployment and processing, making it the ideal software choice for mining and construction projects where time is at a premium, or where operators may use many different systems.
Cavity Profiler – VS enables you to visualise scans in real time as data is collected. In-software post-processing tools enable you to analyse, edit and filter data as required. Data can also be exported in a number of industry-standard formats for easy integration with third-party processing software packages.
Multi-station project capability enables you to scan from multiple locations and view the resulting 3D data together, in real time, for a complete picture of the project site in minutes.
Ideal for mining and construction projects where time is at a premium
- Reduce setup time with auto-connection to the probe.
- Visualise scans in real time as data is collected. Software shows scanner inclination and position at all times.
- Obtain a closed 3D model and volume within seconds of finishing a scan with one-click surfacing and volume calculation from raw scan data.
- Calculate the width, height, and length of galleries, as well as the volume, shape, position and spatial location of voids.
- Rotate the data if orientation not known prior to scan commencing.
- Conduct point cloud editing and visualisation on site to support swift operations.
- Shift the dataset if collar co-ordinates not known prior to scan commencing.
- Use 3D manipulation tools to visualise data.
- Export to industry-standard formats, including LAS and DXF, allows easy integration with third-party processing software.