AksIM™ supports Universal Robots for smart factory automation
02 March 2017
Factory automation is becoming more and more diverse in terms of manufacturing requirements and new technologies, and with the introduction of smart factory concepts a number of new robot manufacturers have been established in recent years, especially in China. Robotic applications have expanded gradually from conventional heavy industries to light industries, such as 3C product assembly (computing, communication and consumer) and other automatic production lines, where robots with high-precision and highflexibility are necessary.
The use of collaborative robots is becoming a fast growing trend in today's industrial automation. They are designed to work with people to help finish scheduled tasks in production by simple and quick programming or even self-learning processes. Robots are no longer an exclusive solution for large enterprises; SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises) can also benefit from the use of robots.
- Case study: Universal Robots (UR) - AksIM™ supports Universal Robots for smart factory automation [2.7MB]
- Case study: Universal Robots (UR) - AksIM™ supports Universal Robots for smart factory automation [50kB]
- UR collaborative robot series [493kB]
- Precision chart of AksIM encoder [70kB]
- AksIM magnetic rotary absolute encoder [1.9MB]