Dental products news
Latest news from Renishaw in the field of dental technologies
Renishaw highlights the benefits of digital dentistry at Lab Day East
To showcase the benefits of additive manufacturing (AM) technology to dental laboratories, global engineering technologies company, Renishaw, is exhibiting at LMT Lab Day East, hosted at the Pennsylvania Convention Center, USA, on Saturday September 8th, 2018. After a successful Lab Day in Chicago, Renishaw makes its debut at the Eastern equivalent to highlight the productivity and quality assurance benefits of AM in dentistry. At the show, find Renishaw on Booth D27.
Renishaw showcases innovative implants to maxillofacial surgeons
Global engineering technologies company Renishaw will showcase its additively manufactured craniomaxillofacial (CMF) implants at this year’s British Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (BAOMS) Annual Scientific Meeting. The meeting will attract many of the country’s top maxillofacial surgeons to the Gala Theatre, Durham, from 20th to 22nd June. Here they will present and receive updates from the field of CMF surgery.
Renishaw brings craniomaxillofacial 3D printing expertise to ADT
At the 2018 Advanced Digital Technology (ADT) Foundation Conference, Renishaw will showcase its medical additive manufacturing (AM) knowledge and experience. The Conference, held at Morriston Hospital, Swansea on June 15th, will explore the future role of innovative digital technologies in head and neck reconstruction.
Proslab ensures absolute accuracy with additive manufacturing
Leading Australian dental laboratory, Proslab, has fully digitalised the manufacture of its cobalt chrome removable partial dentures (RPDs). The laboratory partnered with global engineering company, Renishaw, to install what is thought to be the first metal additive manufacturing machine for dental applications in Australia.
Cancer patient in South Wales receives life saving operation
71-year-old Peter Maggs received life-saving chest surgery at Morriston Hospital, Wales, during an operation to remove a large sarcoma from his chest. As part of the procedure, Mr Maggs received a rib prosthesis which was designed by Morriston Hospital. This is the first chest prosthesis to be manufactured and implanted into a patient in Britain.
- Proslab case study
- Renishaw showcases innovative implants to maxillofacial surgeons
- Improving patient outcomes with smart implants
- Advanced Digital Technology Foundation
- A Swift transition to digital dentistry
- Alta Vista Animal Hospital case study
- Renishaw presents world leading metal 3D printing systems optimized for manufacturing of dental devi
- New horizons in custom LaserAbutments™
- BAOMS Scientific Meeting, ICC, Birmingham, UK, 2017
- Digital Workflow
- Digital dentistry innovation
- The International Implantable and Interventional Medical Device Technology Application Conference,
- Metal 3D printing systems for the dental market
- 3D modelling and printing case study
- Renishaw and DENTSPLY agreement
- DLA Trade Awards 2015 - Renishaw wins Best CAD CAM Company
- 3D Printing in Medicine Conference, Mainz, Germany 2017
- MediWales Innovation Awards 2015
- DTS 2017
- PraxisUnico 2016 Conference
- Applied Digital Technologies in Head and Neck Reconstructi
- Renishaw previews QuantAM Dental at IDS
- Collaboration announced between PDR and Renishaw
- Health and wellbeing award for Renishaw collaboration
- Renishaw collaboration receives health and wellbeing award shortlist
- ADEISS - new medical centre in London, Canada
- ADT congress meeting, Amiens, France 2017
- BAOMS Scientific Meeting, ICC, Birmingham, UK, 2017, CMF surgery masterclass
- Digital Symposium, Swansea University, UK, 2017
- Institute of Maxillofacial Prosthetists and Technologists 28th congress, Glasgow Caledonian Uni 2017
- Renishaw supports Bridge2Aid dental charity.
- Improving patient and surgeon experience with additive manufacturing
- Proslab launches total accuracy with RPD additive manufacuring technology
- ADT Conference, Morriston Hospital, Swansea, UK, 2018
- Lab Day East, Chicago 8 Sept 2018
- Cancer patient in South Wales receives life saving operation