Egan adopts digital workflow for Removable Partial Dentures (RPD)
Egan Dental Laboratory is a family run business based in Yorkshire, United Kingdom. Established in 2002, its team of five collectively has over 75 years of experience in the dental industry, which it uses to supply dentists chrome frameworks, from a one-tooth denture to implant-supported prostheses.
“Egan Dental Laboratory is a small group of talented technicians producing high-end prostheses,” explained Gill Egan, Managing Director of Egan Dental Laboratory. “The company has remained as a small business, working with clinicians on an individual basis to provide the best possible service.”
Aware of the trend in crown and bridge dentistry towards a fully digital workflow, Egan Dental Laboratory felt it was time for chrome frameworks to join the digital revolution. The laboratory turned to Renishaw to develop a robust additive manufacturing process for RPDs.
- Case study: Egan adopts digital workflow for Removable Partial Dentures (RPD) [1.0MB]
- News release: Egan adopts digital workflow for Removable Partial Dentures (RPD) [105kB]
- A cluster of various removable partial dentures designed by Gill Egan [4.1MB]
- Removable partial denture incorporating a palatal obturator, design by Gill Egan [11.7MB]
- Removable partial dentures being removed from a build plate [6.2MB]
For further images, videos, company biographies or information on Renishaw and its products, visit our Media Hub.