Engineering Apprenticeship - Technical L3
Level 3 Advanced Technical Apprenticeship
You will study for nationally recognised qualifications at the Gloucestershire Engineering Training (GET) facility in Gloucester and conduct work placements across our Gloucestershire sites.
On successful completion of the Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship, there is the opportunity to progress to a Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship or a Level 6 Degree Apprenticeship. Once you transfer off the programme, you will move into a product division where you will specialise and continue to apply and develop new learning and skills.
• A minimum of five GCSE's, including a level 5 or above in Maths and a level 4 or above in both Science and English.
• Other relevant GCSE's in subjects such as D&T or Engineering at level 4 or above.
• Genuine interest, positive attitude and enthusiasm to undertake a challenging and varied apprenticeship.
Please note, if you have PEO's or BTEC's in Engineering, you may be required to repeat certain modules.
Benefits of working for Renishaw include:
• A tailored induction programme
• In-house training and on-going support
• Excellent working environment
• Competitive salary - earn while you learn
• 21 days holiday, plus 4 company days
• Contributory pension scheme
• Private medical insurance
• Onsite fitness centre
• Employee assistance programme for all employees