Introducing the RESOLUTE™ FS encoder
13 February 2017
The RESOLUTE Functional Safety (RESOLUTE FS) encoder systems offer customers the outstanding metrology performance of the RESOLUTE series but with the added peace-of-mind that comes from compliance with the world's most stringent functional safety standards. New applications for the RESOLUTE family of encoders now include the latest collaborative robotic and industrial manufacturing technologies.
- Application note: Application note : Introducing the RESOLUTE™ FS encoder [699kB]
- Application note: Application note : Introducing the RESOLUTE™ FS encoder [105kB]
- RESOLUTE™ FS DRIVE-CLiQ RESA [70kB]
- FANUC robotic arm with RESOLUTE absolute rotary encoders on the rotary axes (Image © FANUC) [119kB]
- The neuromate sterotactic robot is used for a range of functional neurosurgical procedures [590kB]
- Wafer handling robot [1.5MB]
- RESOLUTE™ FS with RELA icon [120kB]
For more images, videos or information on Renishaw and its products, visit our mediahub.