Manufacturing in Aerospace - The Direction of Travel
Open Day Registration
When: Tuesday 5th March 2019
Where: Renishaw Innovation Centre, Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, GL12 8JR
What: Join us for an open day at our world class Innovation Centre in Gloucestershire, where leading figures in the aerospace industry will illustrate the key trends and innovative technologies that are transforming aerospace manufacturing.
The day aims to lead discussions on the direction that the aerospace industry is taking, and what is expected of the supply chain in order to fulfil these ever changing requirements in a buoyant and growing sector. Presentations during the day will include:
- A key note address from Trevor Higgs, Vice President, Head of Engineering, UK at Airbus, on its outlook and expectations.
- Presentations from GKN, Rolls-Royce and Sandvik Coromant will focus on how they are addressing current manufacturing challenges, along with real life best practice.
- Paul Maxted, Director of Industrial Metrology Applications at Renishaw will present on our innovative technologies including additive manufacturing and metrology solutions that will help suppliers meet industry expectations.
- An overview of the economic landscape by Sameer Savani, Head of Innovation and Engineering at ADS, who will discuss factors affecting the aerospace industry.
The day will also include:
- Opportunities for delegate networking and time to take a look around Renishaw's inspirational demo area.
- Live demonstrations of Renishaw's latest metrology technologies for the aerospace industry including software from Renishaw's associate company, msp, plus our additive manufacturing systems for series production.