Exhibition video: How to install the ATOM DX™ miniature digital encoder readhead (mp4)
The ATOM DX encoder series is Renishaw’s smallest incremental optical encoder with digital output direct from the readhead, providing positional feedback, onboard interpolation, and filtering optics all in a miniature package. ATOM DX incorporates the market proven filtering optical system of the ATOM™ encoder series, and integrates Renishaw’s high-performance interpolation technology, reducing system size and the need for additional adaptors and interfaces. This makes ATOM DX suitable for the most space critical applications where performance cannot be compromised. Available to be used with the ATOM series of linear and rotary scales to meet most application requirements.
Latest items - Optical encoders
- FORTiS-S™ FS enclosed encoder system with multiple readheads
- KMT Lidköping - Green energy giant grinds with micron precision
- Han’s Laser – world class laser equipment manufacturer chooses Renishaw RGH24 series incremental encoder system
- Power Plus - Virtual Reality - The beauty of vision technology with the accuracy and repeatability of Renishaw encoders
- Renishaw on high with Airbus A380 Superjumbo