Data sheet: ATOM miniature encoder system (pdf)
File size: 2.61 MB Language: English Part number: L-9517-9563
ATOM is the world’s first miniature encoder with filtering optics, providing improvements in dirt immunity, signal stability and reliability for linear and rotary applications.
This type of file requires a viewer, freely available from Adobe
Latest items - Optical encoders
- RESOLUTE™ RESA and REXA absolute angle encoders
- FORTiS-N™ FS enclosed encoder system with multiple readheads
- FORTiS-N™ enclosed encoder system with multiple readheads
- The world’s No.1 semiconductor assembly & packaging equipment manufacturer benefits from Renishaw’s innovative products
- Renishaw’s RESOLUTE™ absolute encoder supports ITRI breakthrough in multi-axis rotary table design
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Tell us what you couldn’t find and we will do our best to help.