Case study: Renishaw’s RESOLUTE™ absolute encoder supports ITRI breakthrough in multi-axis rotary table design (pdf)
File size: 0.91 MB Language: English Part number: H-3000-5031
Taiwan's Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI ) has addressed the multi-axial machine tool technology trend by developing an advanced dual-axis rotary table, with integrated Renishaw RESOLUTE absolute rotary encoders and Panasonic serial communication protocols for direct interfacing with Panasonic drives/controllers.
This type of file requires a viewer, freely available from Adobe
Latest items - Optical encoders
- TONiC™ Functional Safety T4xx1 RESM20 angle encoder system
- TONiC™ Functional Safety T3x1x RELM20 / RSLM20 linear encoder system
- TONiC™ Functional Safety T3x3x RTLC20 / FASTRACK linear encoder system
- TONiC™ Functional Safety T3x3x RTLC20-S linear encoder system
- RESOLUTE™ RESA and REXA absolute angle encoders
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Tell us what you couldn’t find and we will do our best to help.