Masters of manufacturing: Sir David McMurtry (pdf)
The official magazine of the US Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME) has granted its respected ‘Master of Manufacturing’ accolade to Sir David McMurtry, Chairman and Chief Executive of Renishaw plc, the first time that this recognition has been given to a non-US citizen. The special July 2008 issue of ‘Manufacturing Engineering’ features an extended interview with Sir David, who is only the seventh person to receive this honour which recognises ‘an exemplary life and career in manufacturing’.
This type of file requires a viewer, freely available from Adobe
- Inspection Plus software for Tosnuc machining centres
- Renishaw GoProbe cycles for Inspection Plus for Tosnuc controllers
- TONiC™ Functional Safety T4xx1 RESM20 angle encoder system
- TONiC™ Functional Safety T3x1x RELM20 / RSLM20 linear encoder system
- TONiC™ Functional Safety T3x3x RTLC20 / FASTRACK linear encoder system
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Tell us what you couldn’t find and we will do our best to help.