News release: Renishaw's Chairman elected Fellow of the Royal Society (docx)
Sir David McMurtry, Chairman and Chief Executive of global engineering company Renishaw plc, has been elected as a Fellow of the Royal Society, the UK’s national academy of science. The formal admission ceremony will take place in London on 15th July, and Sir David will join a Fellowship which is made up of the most eminent scientists, engineers and technologists from the UK and the Commonwealth, all of whom are elected for life through a rigorous peer review process on the basis of excellence in science.
This type of file requires a viewer, freely available from Microsoft
- Inspection Plus software for Tosnuc machining centres
- Renishaw GoProbe cycles for Inspection Plus for Tosnuc controllers
- TONiC™ Functional Safety T4xx1 RESM20 angle encoder system
- TONiC™ Functional Safety T3x1x RELM20 / RSLM20 linear encoder system
- TONiC™ Functional Safety T3x3x RTLC20 / FASTRACK linear encoder system
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Tell us what you couldn’t find and we will do our best to help.