News release: RESOLUTE™ with Siemens DRIVE-CLiQ interface (docx)
RESOLUTE true-absolute linear and rotary (angle) encoders with new compatibility for Siemens DRIVE-CLiQ will make their debut at the AMB international exhibition for metalworking in Stuttgart, 18th – 22nd September. DRIVE-CLiQ is the innovative, powerful communications interface to connect encoder and direct measurement systems with SINUMERIK and SINAMICS drive components. Allowing machine builders to achieve higher performance and greater reliability, this product determines position immediately upon switch-on and so is particularly suitable for use in linear motors and direct drive rotary (DDR) torque motors.
This type of file requires a viewer, freely available from Microsoft
Latest items - Optical encoders
- TONiC™ Functional Safety T4xx1 RESM20 angle encoder system
- TONiC™ Functional Safety T3x1x RELM20 / RSLM20 linear encoder system
- TONiC™ Functional Safety T3x3x RTLC20 / FASTRACK linear encoder system
- TONiC™ Functional Safety T3x3x RTLC20-S linear encoder system
- RESOLUTE™ RESA and REXA absolute angle encoders
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Tell us what you couldn’t find and we will do our best to help.