Sarantel - Citam - all files (zip)
File size: 3.41 MB Language: English
A revolutionary mobile phone antenna has been developed by UK company Sarantel, based on the company's patented PowerHelix™ technology. When other conductors or the user’s hand or head are next to the antenna, performance is completely unaffected, unlike conventional antennas. The unique manufacturing process uses a special purpose machine from Finnish company Citam Assembly Automatics Oy, fitted with Renishaw linear encoders to give very high accuracy.
Latest videos - Optical encoders
Latest items - Optical encoders
- New CENTRUM™ scale option for clamped installations on shafts
- ATOM DX™ miniature encoder system
- FORTiS™ enclosed encoders help machine tools drive sustainability in manufacturing
- BiSS® C-mode (unidirectional) for RESOLUTE™ and FORTiS™ encoders
- FORTiS-S™ FS (Functional Safety) enclosed encoder system
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Tell us what you couldn’t find and we will do our best to help.