inVia™ Qontor® confocal Raman microscope
The new inVia™ Qontor® confocal Raman microscope
The new inVia Qontor is Renishaw's most advanced Raman microscope. With the addition of Renishaw's latest innovation, LiveTrack™ focus tracking technology, the inVia Qontor enables users to analyse samples with uneven, curved or rough surfaces. Optimum focus is maintained in real time during data collection and white light video viewing. This removes the need for time consuming manual focusing, pre-scanning or sample preparation.
The inVia Qontor confocal Raman microscope's cutting-edge technology reduces overall experiment times and makes analysing even the most complex samples easy.
- Keep your view of the sample in focus while you survey it under manual control
- Raman-map rough, uneven, and curved surfaces
- Little or no sample preparation is required
- View Raman chemical images in 3D and see both the chemistry and the topography
- No need for a time-consuming surface pre-scan
- Maintain focus during dynamic measurements, such as sample heating/cooling and during very long measurements when the environmental conditions are varying
Download more information
Brochure: inVia confocal Raman microscope
Renishaw inVia: The world's best selling high-performance Raman microscope
Product note: inVia Qontor confocal Raman microscope
The inVia™ Qontor® confocal Raman microscope is a flexible research-grade instrument with unique real-time focus tracking capabilities. The inVia Qontor retains all the functions of Renishaw’s world-renowned inVia Reflex™ microscope and adds a range of usability features, including powerful LiveTrack™ focus tracking technology. Now you can easily study samples with uneven, curved, or rough surfaces.
Find out more
Renishaw, the global engineering technologies company, is delighted to have won an award for its real time focus-tracking technology for Raman imaging - LiveTrack.