Multilingual SiGNUM software is PC based and provides comprehensive calibration, set-up optimisation and real-time diagnostics to simplify installation and system maintenance. The Si interface is connected to the PC via a mini USB connector.
SiGNUM software features and benefits
- 'Real time', remote monitoring of signal level and system performance in a variety of different ways, including signal strength meter, Lissajous plot and IRED feedback meter (AGC drive), to assist with system optimisation
- Patented pitch adjustment indicator enables fine adjustment of the readhead pitch
- Quick and simple remote calibration of the reference mark and incremental signals with the press of a button
- Advanced error logging alerts the user to conditions that are less than optimum (warning function) and to any errors that occur (alarm function)
- Technical 'info' guide provides contextual help and a detailed explanation of system functions and fault-finding
- System configuration page enables the user to view the configuration of the Si interface detailing resolution, clock frequency etc
- Multilingual user interface allows the user to select from English, German, Italian and Japanese
- DRO functionality available with FANUC serial Si-FN interface.
Minimum system requirements
- Microsoft® Windows® 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 10. Note: SiGNUM software is not compatible with Windows NT or 95
- Pentium® II processor
- 128 MB RAM
- USB 1.1
- .NET Framework 1.1 (redistributable version included with the software)
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 5.01 or later (this can be obtained free from the Microsoft® website)
- Screen resolution: 800 x 600, colour quality: 16 bit or more, DPI setting 'normal size (96 DPI)'
SiGNUM™ software version 5.0.
SiGNUM software version 5.0 (released January 2012) - required to optimise installation and set-up of SiGNUM rotary and linear encoders and provides a quick and comprehensive system calibration. The SiGNUM Si interface is connected to the PC via a mini USB cable and the software provides real-time diagnostics to simplify installation and system maintenance.[40.3MB]
User guide: SiGNUM™ software
SiGNUM™ software user guide[549kB]