Multilingual SiGNUM software is PC based and provides comprehensive calibration, set-up optimisation and real-time diagnostics to simplify installation and system maintenance.
Download for FREE!
Multilingual SiGNUM™ software is PC based and provides comprehensive calibration, set-up optimisation and real-time diagnostics to simplify installation and system maintenance. The Si interface is connected to the PC via a mini USB connector.
SiGNUM™ software features and benefits
- 'Real time', remote monitoring of signal level and system performance in a variety of different ways, including signal strength meter, Lissajous plot and IRED feedback meter (AGC drive), to assist with system optimisation
- Patented pitch adjustment indicator enables fine adjustment of the readhead pitch
- Quick and simple remote calibration of the reference mark and incremental signals with the press of a button
- Advanced error logging alerts the user to conditions that are less than optimum (warning function) and to any errors that occur (alarm function)
- Technical 'info' guide provides contextual help and a detailed explanation of system functions and fault-finding
- System configuration page enables the user to view the configuration of the Si interface detailing resolution, clock frequency etc
- Multilingual user interface allows the user to select from English, German, Italian and Japanese
- DRO functionality available with FANUC serial Si-FN interface.
Download SiGNUM software now.
Minimum system requirements
- Microsoft® Windows® 98 (2nd Edition), Millennium Edition® (Me), 2000 or XP. NOTE: SiGNUM™ software is not compatible with Windows NT or 95
- Pentium® II processor
- 128 MB RAM
- USB 1.1
- .NET Framework 1.1 (redistributable version included with the software)
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 5.01 or later (this can be obtained free from the Microsoft® website)
- Screen resolution: 800 x 600, colour quality: 16 bit or more, DPI setting 'normal size (96 DPI)'