Placements offer an opportunity to experience the engineering industry during your studies which could lead to student sponsorship
Our early careers programmes are integral to our business and we recognise the importance of investing in our people.
A summer placement at Renishaw enables you to gain an insight into what it's like to work for a world-leading precision technology business. We offer summer placements in a wide-range of disciplines, giving students the opportunity to gain valuable work experience in a specific career pathway.
Summer placements have a duration of 6-12 weeks during the summer holidays and are suitable for students studying at sixth-form, college or at degree level.
Through a summer placement you can:
- add invaluable work experience to your CV which is attractive to graduate employers
- gain experience of working with a diverse group of people in a FTSE250 business
- be able to apply elements of academic learning in the work place
- develop skills in areas such as time management, business communication, project work and teamwork
- gain experience of applying for jobs and interview practice
All the opportunities below are based at our sites in Gloucestershire, with placements in Software Engineering and Electronics also available at our site in Edinburgh.
Completing a summer placement with Renishaw can lead to sponsorship through the Renishaw student bursary scheme. Additionally, you may be offered further placements or opportunities to join the graduate scheme upon successful completion of a degree course.
If you have a query regarding our summer placements, please contact our team on: AGPcareers@renishaw.com