RLP40 radio transmission lathe probe
For workpiece inspection and job set-up on multi-tasking machines and lathes.
Flexible probing solution.
Superior communication capability.
Outstanding performance for less scrap and higher profits.
Radio frequency probe
The small-bodied RLP40 is a radio frequency probe designed to be turret mounted for part setting and inspection on turning centres.
The robust, ultra-compact design, and secure frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS) communications, make the RLP40 well suited to harsh, demanding environments.
Available with a variety of activation methods, adjustable trigger force and trigger options.
Features and benefits
- Proven kinematic design.
- Secure frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS).
- Globally recognised 2.4 GHz waveband – compliant with radio regulations in all major markets.
- Ultra-compact design.
- Increased environmental protection.
- 1 μm 2σ repeatability.
It gives us consistency and takes out the chance of human error. Scrap reduction is not even an issue we have to consider.
Probing software options
The following software packages can be used to program probing routines for workpiece set-up and inspection on CNC machining centres.
- GoProbe – entry-level package for simple workpiece set-up and tool setting routines.
- Inspection Plus – an integrated suite of inspection cycles including vector measurement.
- Productivity+™ Active Editor Pro – a PC-based software package with GUI, allowing users to select features directly from an imported CAD model.
For quick-start guides and installation guides, go to hardware support – RLP40.