Machine tool probes and software news
Renishaw's latest machine tool product news, case stories and technical articles.
Renishaw’s new multi-probe optical interface system
Renishaw, a world-leading engineering technologies company, is introducing its multi-probe optical interface system for machine tool probe systems at EMO Hannover 2017, Germany (18th–23rd September, hall 6, stand B46).
Renishaw probing simplifies set-up of complex mould tools for BK Tooling
Toolmaking has always been the preserve of craftsmen; even with the arrival of complex CNC machine tools the skill of the toolmaker is still required. However, innovative technology such as Renishaw’s Primo™ probing system is a proventimesaver for even the most experienced toolmakers.
Munjal Castings increases OEE by 50%, after using Renishaw TRS2 – tool breakage detection and tool setting probe
For any manufacturing company to be a market leader and become more competitive, it is vital to reduce costs, maintain quality, and provide timely delivery. Munjal Castings, based in Ludhiana, India, adopted this philosophy for its growth.
Renishaw probing pays dividends for Quality Engineered Products
Having built its reputation in high-volume precision pressing, Quality Engineered Products took the decision eight years ago to move into the competitive world of sub-contract precision machining. The company, based in Cinderford (UK), started out with vertical machining centres and CNC lathes. Then, in 2015, a major investment in state-of-the-art machine tools provided the opportunity to fully exploit technology and make significant gains.
Primo™ system helps SuMax Enterprises to reduce part set-up time by 90%
Maintaining the wall thickness of pump bodies and reducing the part setting time for manufacturing steering worm shafts is an important task for SuMax Enterprises Pvt Ltd, situated in Pune, India. It was made easy following installation of a Renishaw Primo™ system with Primo Radio Part Setter and Primo Radio 3D Tool Setter which has helped the company reduce part set-up time by 90% and eliminate scrap (previously 12%) caused by machining.
- Renishaw’s new multi-probe optical interface system
- Renishaw unveils Inspection Plus with SupaTouch optimisation delivering intelligent speed
- New system for simple length setting of tools on CNC machining centres
- Renishaw unveils the Primo™ twin-probe system
- Renishaw’s game-changing contact scanning system
- New system allows multiple tool setting and inspection probes on CNC machine tools
- Fast, automated health check for multi-axis machine tools
- New version of PC based probing software for machining centres
- New probes for turning applications
- Radio Probes RMP40-RLP40
- White paper: Process control imperative
- Renishaw Productivity+™ probe software
- Probing beyond prismatic
- Citizen lathes
- Twin probe
- Active Editor Pro v1.4