OMP600 high-accuracy machine probe
For workpiece inspection and job set-up on small to medium machining centres and small multi‑tasking machines.
Unrivalled 3D accuracy and repeatability.
Reliable modulated optical transmission.
Outstanding performance for less scrap and higher profits.
A compact 3D touch-trigger probe with optical signal transmission, the OMP600 features patented strain-gauge technology and delivers unrivalled sub‑micron performance with advanced capabilities, such as machine tool performance monitoring and on‑machine verification.
Compatibility with all Renishaw optical receivers enables users to upgrade existing installations. When combined with the very latest modulated transmission interface the system offers exceptional resistance to light interference. High resistance to shock and liquid immersion ensures reliable operation in the harshest machine shop environments.
Features and benefits
- RENGAGE™ technology – proven and patented.
- Exceptional resistance to light interference with modulated transmission.
- 360° transmission envelope.
- Ultra-compact design.
- 3D performance ideal for 5-axis machines.
- 0.25 μm 2σ repeatability.
- Various activation options and adjustable trigger force.
OMP600 installation guide
Probing software options
The following software packages can be used to program probing routines for workpiece set-up and inspection on CNC machining centres.
- GoProbe – entry-level package for simple workpiece set-up and tool setting routines.
- Inspection Plus – an integrated suite of inspection cycles including vector measurement.
- Productivity+™ Active Editor Pro – a PC-based software package with GUI, allowing users to select features directly from an imported CAD model.