Our business model
Our business model is based on customers needs, innovation and sustainable growth
We identify customer needs, and then apply innovative engineering to deliver successful solutions.
- Future trends are anticipated in order to solve problems before they are visible to customers.
- All areas of our organisation work in partnership with their customers to understand and solve their current and anticipated real-life problems.
- We provide solutions that drive efficiency and reduce costs.
- Renishaw's strategy of investment in R&D and engineering skills enables us to take a longer term view of the viability of new technologies.
- We are actively expanding our significant portfolio of innovative and patented products.
Driving sustainable growth and shareholder return
Our ordinary dividend, funded from our annual cash flow, is the primary form of shareholder return. We have increased the ordinary dividend per share by over 17% over the last three years. We aim to maintain a progressive and sustainable dividend policy.
We are a highly vertically integrated company to assure success for our customers. We not only undertake design of innovative products, we also manufacture and sell them through our wholly-owned manufacturing and sales organisations.
The business model we employ
Find out more about our strategy.