Raman Revealed training workshops
Realise the full potential of your inVia confocal Raman microscope
Realise the full potential of your inVia confocal Raman microscope. Gain a greater understanding of the powerful data processing and analysis techniques available in WiRE™ and how to apply them to your experiments.
Designed and delivered by our team of application experts, this 3-day programme is tailored specifically for new and intermediate Raman users. With a mixture of interactive tutorials and demonstrations, you will be guided through the capabilities of the inVia. You will then put these skills into practice with hands-on sessions, solving real-life data analysis problems.
You will learn to:
- Maximise the efficiency of your inVia, so you can obtain high quality data quickly and easily
- Optimise instrumental and experimental processes for different sample types and data requirements
- Navigate the different software operations and instrument controls with confidence
- Use fast mapping methods, such as StreamLine Plus™ and StreamHR™*
- Verify the performance of your inVia
- Apply powerful data processing and analysis tools, including:
- univariate data analysis
- multivariate data analysis
- particle statistics
- Experience Renishaw's very latest product and software offerings, including 3D Raman mapping and WiRE 4 software
Who should attend?
Raman Revealed is designed for new and intermediate users of Renishaw's inVia confocal Raman microscope, who want to better apply the capabilities of the inVia and WiRE to their research/analytical work.
Days 1 and 2 are designed to reinforce fundamental skills, with a focus on optimising experimental parameters and univariate data analysis methods. Day 3 builds upon the skills gained on the preceding days, covering fast mapping methods (StreamLine Plus and StreamHR), and multivariate data analysis methods (DCLS, PCA and EmptyModelling™).
Thanks for an enjoyable and informative few days at Renishaw this week. An excellent course, I will be highly recommending.Raman Revealed delegate, April 2016
All the sessions were clear and well presented by the team. I got an increased understanding of the system.
Raman Revealed delegate, July 2015
If you have any questions about these training workshops, please call Renishaw Spectroscopy Products Division on +44 (0) 1453 52 3812 or email email@example.com
This course does not include training on optical alignment or integrated techniques such as SEM-SCA or Raman-AFM. If you are an advanced user, or have specific training requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss bespoke training.