Calibration software downloads
Renishaw has a policy of regularly updating its software to fix bugs, add functionality, extend language support, reflect changes in standards and respond to changes in Microsoft software. If you are not using the latest software you could be missing out on these features.
Current versions of software may not be compatible with all previous versions of hardware or combinations of hardware. If you have any doubts, please contact us.
|CARTO||v4.0||Full version Windows 10 compatible only|
|CARTO||v3.8 32bit||Full version Windows 7/8 compatible only|
|CARTO||v3.8 64bit||Full version Windows 7/8 compatible only|
|Compensate||Siemens||Activation license. Contact Renishaw or purchase from the web shop|
|Ballbar 20||v5.09.09||Full version|
|Ballbar Trace||v1.0||Full version|
|Off axis rotary||v2.01||Contact Renishaw or purchase from web shop|
|QuickViewXL||v1.0.4||30 day trial or purchase from web shop|
Calibration system software
Software release notes
Legacy software has reached ‘end of support'. This means the software can no longer be supported for bug fixes or enhancements. If there is functionality that you believe does not exist within our latest software for a current product, please contact your local Renishaw office.
If you are using hardware which is not compatible with our latest software, you may be interested in our upgrade options.
|Software||Current version number||Download|
|XCal-View||v2.4||Contact Renishaw or 30 day trial|
|Renishaw analysis||v20.03.02.04||Full version|
|Laser 10||v10.06||Full version|
- Software download: LaserXL v20.02.02 (upgrade only)
- Software download: LaserXL 'freezing' patch
- Software download: RotaryXL V1.10
- Software download: XCal-View data analysis software version 2.4
- Software download: Renishaw analysis V20.03.02.04
- Software download: Laser 10 Software 10.06
- Software download: DyconXL V188.8.131.52
- Software download: DX10 and device drivers V2.02 32-bit
- Software download: DX10 and device drivers V2.02 64-bit
- Software download: DX10 'freezing' patch