We are committed to sustained growth through continued investment in product development and manufacturing methods. Renishaw also wishes to be recognised collectively and individually as leaders and contributors in our field and our community.
We wish to achieve our aims in a way that is caring, open and honest and we strive to ensure that all aspects of the business have the least harmful effect on the environment.
Our approach to corporate responsibility (CR)
To effectively manage the social and environmental factors affecting the business and, in turn, their impact on its reputation and profitability, Renishaw has a formal CR management structure to provide a better focus for the Group's activities.
The Group Finance Director, Allen Roberts, has the responsibility to manage all aspects of the company's CR activities.
To ensure we continue to evolve our approach to CR in a structured and coherent way, we have developed a CR strategy through dialogue with our CR team, Board and management across the business. We recognise that to become a company that creates net value within our value chain we will have to continue on our CR journey. Our many years of CR activities have given us a good foundation to build on as we look forwards to our future journey.
If you would like to contact the CR team, please complete the contact form and choose ‘Corporate Responsibility' in the ‘Purpose of Enquiry' drop down.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Report 2020
- Corporate Social Responsibility Report 2019
- Corporate Social Responsibility Report 2018
- Corporate Social Responsibility Report 2017
- Corporate Social Responsibility Report 2016
- Corporate Social Responsibility Report 2015
- Corporate Social Responsibility Report 2014
- Corporate Social Responsibility Report 2013