Latest company and product news from Renishaw
- Race to innovate: metal AM manifolds improve power flow for Land Rover BAR
- Race to innovate: Additive manufacturing and position feedback for Land Rover BAR race boat
Renishaw hosts 150 local pupils for Bloodhound SSC education day
Global engineering technologies company, Renishaw, hosted over 150 students from local primary schools for an education day on the Bloodhound SSC, a supersonic car that aims to break the 1000 mph land speed record. The students visited Renishaw’s Gloucestershire headquarters to see a full-scale model of the supersonic car and participate in hands-on activities. The students were able to see the application of engineering in an innovative project and how it links to the school curriculum.
Renishaw presents implant technology for oral and maxillofacial surgeons
Global engineering and healthcare technologies company, Renishaw, is attending the British Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (BAOMS) Annual Scientific Meeting at the International Convention Centre in Birmingham, UK. The conference is taking place between June 28th - 30th, as a platform for surgeons and industry professionals to present the latest research and development in the field.
Renishaw’s new multi-probe optical interface system
Renishaw, a world-leading engineering technologies company, is introducing its multi-probe optical interface system for machine tool probe systems at EMO Hannover 2017, Germany (18th–23rd September, hall 6, stand B46).
Head of Communications
Tel: +44 1453 524133
News stories by category
- Renishaw, University Hospital of Wales and Cardiff University celebrate the first robotic assisted neurosurgery procedure for epilepsy in Wales
- Clinical study authorised in Sweden for the investigation of CDNF and Renishaw drug delivery system in Parkinson's patients
- Renishaw neuromate® robot and neuroinspire™ planning software installed at Alder Hey Children’s Hospital, UK