Latest company and product news from Renishaw
Additive manufacturing revives Hawker Typhoon aircraft
For almost two decades, the Jet Age Museum in Gloucester, UK, has been working on bringing a Hawker Typhoon aircraft back to the city that originally manufactured it. Struggling to find engineering companies capable of recreating the complete brackets from the original 1938 drawings, which were lacking manufacturing details, the museum got in touch with Renishaw.
- Metal additive manufacturing technology used for customised mountain bikes
Grand opening of Renishaw Taiwan's new office
Global precision engineering company Renishaw is pleased to announce that its subsidiary Renishaw (Taiwan) Inc has moved to a significantly larger facility within the Taichung City Precision Machinery Innovation Technology Park.
Renishaw encourages industry collaboration at PraxisUnico research contracts event
Global engineering firm Renishaw shared its experience of managing collaborative research partnerships by delivering two sessions at PraxisUnico's Research Contracts conference 2016, which took place between September 13-16th, at the Marriott Hotel in Peterborough, UK. At the event, one of Renishaw's in house legal team described best practice for using model research agreements and ran a workshop on drafting contracts with industrial sponsors.
- The impact of robotics on neurosurgery
Head of Communications
Tel: +44 1453 524133
News stories by category
- Using the C-ALS® borehole-deployable laser scanner to scan an inaccessible cellar network
- Renishaw welcomes Measutronics Corporation to its growing network of official Merlin distributors
- Renishaw joins forces with marine instrumentation specialist Cadden to distribute the new Merlin marine lidar system