Latest company and product news from Renishaw
- Blog post: Simplify your design and save weight using Additive manufacturing
Inside Raman 2016 is to be held at the Renishaw Innovation Centre
Renishaw’s Raman spectroscopy team will be hosting its next Inside Raman UK event on 19th April 2016. It will be held, for the very first time, in the new Renishaw Innovation Centre at Renishaw’s New Mills headquarters in Gloucestershire.
- New horizons in custom LaserAbutments™
Renishaw General Manager appointed to MTA and CECIMO Boards
Renishaw is pleased to announce that Stewart Lane, General Manager of its UK Sales Division, has been appointed to the Boards of the UK's Manufacturing Technologies Association (MTA) and CECIMO, the European association for the machine tools industry.
Blog post: How can you get the most from additive manufacturing?
Marc Saunders explores - How can you get the most from additive manufacturing? 3D printing has been used for many years for rapid prototyping, helping to de-risk new designs before committing to expensive production tooling. But the recent arrival of effective metal 3D printing technology provides the opportunity to do more than just make models, but to make real, additively-manufactured production parts. Additive manufacturing (AM) will be a disruptive force in many markets.
Head of Communications
Tel: +44 1453 524133
News stories by category
- Using machine tool probes for precision metrology in the manufacturing of forged wheel and car chassis
- Renishaw unveils Inspection Plus with SupaTouch optimisation delivering intelligent speed
- Renishaw unveils the Primo™ twin-probe system – breakthrough business model to open up the world of precision manufacturing
- First Renishaw neuromate® robot installation and procedure in Spain
- neuromate® frameless Gen II robot installation and first deep brain stimulation (DBS) performed in the USA at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
- Renishaw announces CE Mark and European launch of the neurolocate™ frameless patient registration system