Latest company and product news from Renishaw
Renishaw to showcase its new RenAM 500M additive manufacturing system at Farnborough International Airshow 2016
Renishaw, one of the world's leading engineering and scientific technology companies, with expertise in precision measurement, additive manufacturing and healthcare will be exhibiting at Farnborough International Airshow between the 11th and 15th July on stand E41, hall 4.
Renishaw opens new Additive Manufacturing Solutions Centre in India
Renishaw, the global engineering technologies company, is opening a new Additive Manufacturing Solutions Centre on 15th June in Pune, India. The new facility will provide a secure development environment in which customers can expand their knowledge and confidence using additive manufacturing (AM) technology.
- PraxisUnico 2016 Conference: develop, promote, connect.
Blog post: A 3D printed mountain bike that you can buy today!
Demand for high specification bicycles has exploded in recent years as both professionals and 'prosumers' have sought a performance edge. In the case of mountain bikes, this has driven manufacturers to deploy advanced materials and construction techniques from aerospace and Formula One, as well as increasingly advanced suspension design.
Jingdiao's refusal to compromise on quality sees its business take off
Beijing Jingdiao Company Ltd has collaborated with Renishaw as its business has continued to grow over the years, with the two companies working together to open up new pathways to innovation and deliver superior quality.
Head of Communications
Tel: +44 1453 524133
News stories by category
- Renishaw neuromate® robot and neuroinspire™ software installation at Great Ormond Street Hospital
- First Renishaw neuromate® robot installation and procedure in Spain
- neuromate® frameless Gen II robot installation and first deep brain stimulation (DBS) performed in the USA at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
- Renishaw welcomes Measutronics Corporation to its growing network of official Merlin distributors
- Renishaw joins forces with marine instrumentation specialist Cadden to distribute the new Merlin marine lidar system
- Renishaw releases new feature-packed software to accompany its range of Boretrak® borehole deviation monitoring systems