Additive manufacturing and vacuum casting news
Renishaw's latest additive manufacturing news, case stories and technical articles encompassing laser melting, vacuum casting and injection moulding technologies.
New research investment will shape aircraft of the future
Innovative design approach to meet future demand for new aircraft. Renishaw is contributing its additive manufacturing expertise to a new £17.7 million project, being led by Airbus in the UK, to develop an innovative way of designing and manufacturing aircraft wings, which will encourage a “right first time approach” and reduce development time.
Renishaw supports Land Rover BAR at Portsmouth America’s Cup event
Renishaw will be showing its ongoing support for Land Rover BAR, the British Challenger for the 35th America’s Cup at the Louis Vuitton America’s Cup World Series in Portsmouth between July 22-24th. As an official supplier to Land Rover BAR and a Technical Innovation Group Member, Renishaw will be a guest exhibitor in the Tech Zone within the Race Village. The company will display its technical and product expertise in the fields of additive manufacturing and position feedback encoding.
3D printing builds success for Renishaw sponsored Moto2™ bike
French Moto2 team TransFIORmers won its first race at the CEV Repsol European Championship in Barcelona in June 2016. The team used a revolutionary front suspension system including an additively manufactured (3D printed) titanium wishbone produced using Renishaw’s AM250 manufacturing system.
Metal 3D printing pushes the boundaries in Moto2™ through defiant innovation
Race winning Moto2 team TransFIORmers is using cutting edge additive manufacturing (metal 3D printing) technology in an unconventional front suspension system to gain a significant competitive advantage.
- Blog post: How much can you recycle metal additive manufacturing powder?
- New research investment will shape aircraft of the future
- Renishaw supports Land Rover BAR at Portsmouth America’s Cup event
- 3D printing builds success for Renishaw sponsored Moto2™ bike
- TransFIORmers case study
- Renishaw’s EVO Project
- Renishaw opens new Additive Manufacturing Solutions Centre in India
- Everything in the right place
- West Midlands MEP, Anthea McIntyre, visits Renishaw
- First metal 3D printed bicycle frame manufactured by Renishaw for Empire Cycles
- Renishaw's additive manufacturing system to boost production capabilities at Directed Manufacturing
- The new name in additive manufacturing
- Renishaw showcases additive manufacturing expertise at Develop3D Live
- BLOODHOUND SSC turns to Renishaw for 3D printing expertise
- Blog post: Simplify your design and save weight using Additive manufacturing
- Blog post: How can you get the most from additive manufacturing?
- Renishaw presents new additive manufacturing products at formnext 2015
- Renishaw brings 3D printing expertise to Land Rover BAR Technical Innovation Group
- Renishaw to present and exhibit at TRAM 2015
- Renishaw lowers the entry barrier to metal 3D printing
- Renishaw 3D prints gift for HRH The Princess Royal
- Industrial 3D printing yields success on the Formula Student circuits
- Renishaw sponsors UK additive manufacturing event
- Crossing the Atlantic in RAPID time
- The new home of additive manufacturing
- Making 3D printing plug and play
- Materialise’s Renishaw Build Processor
- The answers to your 3D printing questions
- Cardiff University invests in Renishaw additive manufacturing machine
- 3D printed luck
- Renishaw supports 3D printing exhibition at London Science Museum
- Swansea University invests in Renishaw's additive manufacturing technology
- Blog post: Chain of tools - creating a process chain for Additive Manufacturing
- Blog post: Additive impact part #1 - how Additive Manufacturing could disrupt your market
- Blog post: Additive impact part #2 - how AM could disrupt your market
- Blog post: Making metal Additive manufacturing more accessible
- Blog post: Minimal manifolds - shedding more material & boosting performance
- Blog post: How much can you recycle metal AM powder?
- Blog post: A 3D printed mountain bike that you can buy today!