Additive manufacturing and vacuum casting news
Renishaw's latest additive manufacturing news, case stories and technical articles encompassing laser melting, vacuum casting and injection moulding technologies.
Barcelona is set to be the home for the Global 3D Printing Hub
Renishaw, HP and Leitat are founding members of a hub that is designed to accelerate the adoption and development of additive manufacturing (AM) and 3D printing technologies. With an estimated investment of up to 28 million euros from the Government of Catalonia in Spain and with the expert knowledge of the associated companies, as both manufacturer and user of the technologies, the hub will provide SMEs expert advice
Additive manufacturing flies high at Paris Air Show
Global engineering company, Renishaw, is exhibiting at the 52nd international Paris Air Show from June 19th-25th, held at Le Bourget Parc des Expositions, Paris. This marks the first time that Renishaw has exhibited its additive manufacturing (AM) technology at the show. The company is showcasing its flagship RenAM 500M metal additive manufacturing system and providing demonstrations of its build preparation software, QuantAM. Renishaw can be found in the UK Pavilion, in Hall B, on stand G188.
Renishaw announces new solutions centre partner and distributor for its additive manufacturing technology in China
Renishaw, a global manufacturer of metrology systems and metal 3D printing machines, is pleased to announce the signing of an agreement with FalconTech Co., Ltd. as a solutions centre partner and distributor for its additive manufacturing (AM) technology in China. Located in Wuxi, Jiangsu province, FalconTech is a technology and innovation company focusing on the rapid manufacturing of high performance components for aerospace, biomedical, marine, chemical and other engineering applications.
Renishaw standing tall at Develop 3D Live
Global engineering and technology company Renishaw returns to the Develop 3D Live event, taking place on March 28th, at Warwick University, UK. This year, Renishaw’s Software Training Coordinator, Suzanne Venables-Wood, will deliver a talk entitled ‘Standing Tall’, within the Materials track of the presentations in the Helen Martin theatre.
Renishaw installs its latest additive manufacturing system at CATEC
Renishaw, a global manufacturer of metal 3D printing machines, is pleased to announce that its RenAM 500M system has been installed at the Centre for Advanced Aerospace Technologies (CATEC) in Seville, Spain. It is the first installation of this new machine in the Iberian Peninsula.
- Renishaw 3D printing technology increases Land Rover BAR's performance
- Barcelona is set to be the home for the Global 3D Printing Hub
- Additive manufacturing flies high at Paris Air Show
- Renishaw announces new solutions centre partner in China
- Renishaw standing tall at Develop 3D Live
- The new name in additive manufacturing
- Blog post: How can you get the most from additive manufacturing?
- Renishaw launches inaugural North American Additive Manufacturing Solutions Centre
- Building on QuantAM - 2017 software update
- Renishaw and Dassault Systèmes pool expertise for the integrated AM experience
- Blog post: Simplify your design and save weight using Additive manufacturing
- Everything in the right place
- Renishaw's additive manufacturing system to boost production capabilities at Directed Manufacturing
- BLOODHOUND SSC
- Renishaw supports Land Rover BAR at Portsmouth America’s Cup event
- Industry collaboration progresses New Zealand additive manufacturing
- Renishaw additive manufacturing expertise revives Hawker Typhoon
- Blog post: Additive impact part #1 - how Additive Manufacturing could disrupt your market
- Blog post: Additive impact part #2 - how AM could disrupt your market
- Renishaw presents new additive manufacturing products at formnext 2015
- Renishaw brings 3D printing expertise to Land Rover BAR Technical Innovation Group
- Renishaw lowers the entry barrier to metal 3D printing
- Making 3D printing plug and play
- Renishaw supports 3D printing exhibition at London Science Museum
- New research investment will shape aircraft of the future
- Swansea University invests in Renishaw's additive manufacturing technology
- Renishaw’s EVO Project
- Blog post: Chain of tools - creating a process chain for Additive Manufacturing
- Renishaw installs its latest additive manufacturing system at CATEC
- Renishaw uncovers the value of additive for the manufacturing process chain at formnext 2016
- Blog post: How much can you recycle metal AM powder?
- Blog post: A 3D printed mountain bike that you can buy today!
- Renishaw promotes industrial applications of additive manufacturing
- Renishaw exhibits its additive manufacturing and vacuum casting expertise at TCT Show + Personalize
- 3D printing builds success for Renishaw sponsored Moto2™ bike
- Renishaw opens new Additive Manufacturing Solutions Centre in India
- West Midlands MEP, Anthea McIntyre, visits Renishaw
- Renishaw showcases additive manufacturing expertise at Develop3D Live
- Renishaw to present and exhibit at TRAM 2015
- Renishaw 3D prints gift for HRH The Princess Royal
- Renishaw sponsors UK additive manufacturing event
- Crossing the Atlantic in RAPID time
- The new home of additive manufacturing
- Materialise’s Renishaw Build Processor
- The answers to your 3D printing questions
- Cardiff University invests in Renishaw additive manufacturing machine
- 3D printed luck
- Blog post: Making metal Additive manufacturing more accessible
- Blog post: Minimal manifolds - shedding more material & boosting performance