Additive manufacturing and vacuum casting news
Renishaw's latest additive manufacturing news, case stories and technical articles encompassing laser melting, vacuum casting and injection moulding technologies.
Renishaw lowers the entry barrier to metal 3D printing
At the TCT exhibition in Birmingham, UK, taking place from 30th September to 1st October 2015 Renishaw will announce plans to open a global network of Renishaw Solutions Centres for metal 3D printing, also known as additive manufacturing (AM).
Renishaw 3D prints gift for HRH The Princess Royal
Global engineering technology firm Renishaw has 3D printed a special gift fit for royalty. The company additively manufactured a replica of its nineteenth century mill headquarters building and gave the unique piece to Her Royal Highness, The Princess Royal, when she officially opened Renishaw's new Innovation Centre and presented the company with its eighteenth Queen's Award.
Renishaw sponsors UK additive manufacturing event
In a show of support for the additive manufacturing community, global engineering technology firm Renishaw is sponsoring an internationally renowned, knowledge transfer event focussed on production using additive layer-based technologies. The Additive Manufacturing and 3D Printing International Conference, organised by the University of Nottingham, will be held at the Nottingham Belfry between the 7th and the 9th of July, 2015.
Crossing the Atlantic in RAPID time
This month Renishaw will enjoy a significant presence at RAPID, the leading US trade exhibition for additive manufacturing and 3D printing, further demonstrating its commitment to the North American market.
The new home of additive manufacturing
To help nurture sustained business growth, the Additive Manufacturing Products Division (AMPD) of global engineering company Renishaw has relocated to a larger, state-of-the art site in Stone, Staffordshire on March 23, 2015. The new, 90,000 sq ft, facility is on Brooms Road, Stone Business Park.
- Renishaw lowers the entry barrier to metal 3D printing
- Renishaw 3D prints gift for HRH The Princess Royal
- Industrial 3D printing yields success on the Formula Student circuits
- Renishaw’s EVO Project
- Renishaw sponsors UK additive manufacturing event
- Crossing the Atlantic in RAPID time
- Everything in the right place
- The new home of additive manufacturing
- Making 3D printing plug and play
- First metal 3D printed bicycle frame manufactured by Renishaw for Empire Cycles
- Materialise’s Renishaw Build Processor
- The answers to your 3D printing questions
- Renishaw's additive manufacturing system to boost production capabilities at Directed Manufacturing
- The new name in additive manufacturing
- Cardiff University invests in Renishaw additive manufacturing machine
- 3D printed luck
- Renishaw supports 3D printing exhibition at London Science Museum
- BLOODHOUND SSC turns to Renishaw for 3D printing expertise
- Swansea University invests in Renishaw's additive manufacturing technology