Additive manufacturing and vacuum casting news
Renishaw's latest additive manufacturing news, case stories and technical articles encompassing laser melting, vacuum casting and injection moulding technologies.
Renishaw presents new additive manufacturing products at formnext 2015
Renishaw, the global engineering technologies company is presenting new products at formnext 2015, which takes place in Frankfurt, from 17th-20th November 2015. The company will be exhibiting as Renishaw plc, with the main stand in Hall 3.1, stand E60 and as Renishaw LBC Engineering, on stand D78. The new products include two new metal additive manufacturing (AM) systems and a new build preparation software package.
Renishaw brings 3D printing expertise to Land Rover BAR Technical Innovation Group
Renishaw is proud to announce that the company has joined Land Rover BAR’s Technical Innovation Group (TIG) as an official supplier – joining the quest to bring the America’s Cup home to Britain. The company will contribute its expertise in metal 3D printing and position feedback encoding.
Renishaw to present and exhibit at TRAM 2015
The TRAM (Trends in Advanced Machining, Manufacturing and Materials) conference returns to the UK for the first time since 2009. The two day conference takes place on the 10th & 11th of November and covers themes such as; Manufacturing in the Future, Machining, Additive Manufacturing and Reconfigurable Flexible Manufacturing, attracting 400 attendees representing 15 countries.
Renishaw lowers the entry barrier to metal 3D printing
At the TCT exhibition in Birmingham, UK, taking place from 30th September to 1st October 2015 Renishaw will announce plans to open a global network of Renishaw Solutions Centres for metal 3D printing, also known as additive manufacturing (AM).
Renishaw 3D prints gift for HRH The Princess Royal
Global engineering technology firm Renishaw has 3D printed a special gift fit for royalty. The company additively manufactured a replica of its nineteenth century mill headquarters building and gave the unique piece to Her Royal Highness, The Princess Royal, when she officially opened Renishaw's new Innovation Centre and presented the company with its eighteenth Queen's Award.
- Renishaw presents new additive manufacturing products at formnext 2015
- Renishaw brings 3D printing expertise to Land Rover BAR Technical Innovation Group
- Renishaw to present and exhibit at TRAM 2015
- Renishaw lowers the entry barrier to metal 3D printing
- Renishaw 3D prints gift for HRH The Princess Royal
- Industrial 3D printing yields success on the Formula Student circuits
- Renishaw’s EVO Project
- Renishaw sponsors UK additive manufacturing event
- Crossing the Atlantic in RAPID time
- Everything in the right place
- The new home of additive manufacturing
- Making 3D printing plug and play
- First metal 3D printed bicycle frame manufactured by Renishaw for Empire Cycles
- Materialise’s Renishaw Build Processor
- The answers to your 3D printing questions
- Renishaw's additive manufacturing system to boost production capabilities at Directed Manufacturing
- The new name in additive manufacturing
- Cardiff University invests in Renishaw additive manufacturing machine
- 3D printed luck
- Renishaw supports 3D printing exhibition at London Science Museum
- BLOODHOUND SSC turns to Renishaw for 3D printing expertise
- Swansea University invests in Renishaw's additive manufacturing technology