Intelligent manufacturing solutions halve production time of gas turbine components
8 August 2017
Doncasters Precision Castings – Deritend, is a leading manufacturer of investment cast and machined industrial gas turbine airfoils. The company is committed to growth and it backs this commitment with a willingness to invest in continuous improvement through lean manufacturing and rapid prototyping. As a result, it has seen considerable growth in demand for its machining services, which support its investment casting business.
Discover how Renishaw and metrology software products ltd (MSP) have enabled the company to meet this increased demand through improved right-first-time machining rates and increased productivity.
- Case study: Doncasters Precision Castings – Deritend [1.0MB]
- Case study: Intelligent manufacturing solutions halve production time of gas turbine components [103kB]
- RMP600 machine tool probe locating the position of an airfoil [5.2MB]
- Ollie Macrow, Engineering Manager at Doncasters Precision Castings – Deritend inspecting benchmark results [8.4MB]
- NC-Checker monthly benchmark screen [7.8MB]
- Doncasters Precision Castings – Deritend manufacturing facility [527kB]
For further images, videos, company biographies or information on Renishaw and its products, visit our Media Hub.