inVia's high performance will match the demands of your analytical requirements
In the future, should these change; so can inVia. Its unparalleled flexibility means you can upgrade and reconfigure inVia to suit your needs.
Click below for more information on:
- Sensitivity – detecting weak signals
- Speed – getting data quickly
- Spatial resolution – confocality: seeing the tiniest features
- Spectral performance – getting high quality, high resolution spectra
- Spectral flexibility – being able to choose the best configuration for your measurements
- Stability – always getting the same repeatable results
- Sampling flexibility – options to look at samples both small and large, and under different environmental conditions
- Simple to use – a powerful Raman microscope, but simple to use
- Safety – enclosures and interlocks to ensure your safety
When performance and flexibility really matter, choose Renishaw.