neuromate®: the No. 1 image-guided neurosurgical robot
neuromate® offers you the possibility to develop innovative and more productive ways of working
neuro | mate
The neuromate® stereotactic robot provides a platform solution for a broad range of functional neurosurgical procedures.
neuromate® has been used in thousands of electrode implantation procedures for Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS), and Stereotactic Electroencephalography (SEEG), as well as stereotactic applications in neuro-endoscopy, radiosurgery, biopsy, and Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS).
Robotic surgery applications
Renishaw provides a wide range of options for the neuromate® stereotactic surgical robot
The neuromate® stereotactic surgical robot has been used in thousands of procedures in centres around the world.
Read about how clinicians are making use of Renishaw's products and technologies to enhance the precision of their surgery.
- neuromate® provides consistent, rapid, precise targeting and reduces clinical complication rates in stereotactic procedures2/3/4/6/7.
- neuromate® can be used with a stereotactic frame, or in frameless mode for reduced patient trauma. It is also compatible with procedures using both general and local anaesthesia1/5.
- neuromate® is in constant use in most centres where it is in operation and has pride of place as the cornerstone of functional and stereotactic procedures.
- neuromate® stereotactic robot is a CE marked device.
- neuromate® is manufactured in a ISO 13485:2003 compliant environment and it is registered as a Class IIb (Europe) medical device.
- Robotic surgery is capable of delivering greater accuracy and consistency than conventional methods, improving outcomes and reducing ongoing care costs1/2/3/6/7/8.
- neuromate® is supplied with a state-of-the-art navigation and planning system that supports 2D and 3D image registration and frame-based or frameless navigation (most available stereotactic frames are supported).
- neuromate® provides economic advantages in efficiency, increased precision and improved quality1/2/3.
“The integration of a tailored computerized environment, CT and MRI imaging and the stereotactic robot developed by the neurosurgical and scientific teams in Grenoble has simplified many procedures for the benefit of the operated patients.”
Devaux in Talairach (2007), Souvenirs des études stéréotaxiques du cerveau humain
neuromate® stereotactic robot is a CE marked device