QuantAM build preparation software
Quick to learn, intuitive to use.
A dedicated file preparation software tool for Renishaw additive manufacturing (AM) systems
With an intuitive workflow and easy navigation, QuantAM accepts CAD exports in the form of .STL data and allows you to prepare your model for the AM process.
QuantAM is designed specifically for Renishaw AM platforms, allowing tighter integration into the machine control software and the ability to accurately and rapidly review all build files for Renishaw AM systems, including those from third party packages.
QuantAM can also be used as a tool to guide your Design for Additive Manufacturing (DfAM) process, helping you unlock the benefits of AM.
- .STL geometry import
- Part orientation
- Add support structures
- Material development module with .CSV data import for materials development arrays
- Copy and edit material files
- Duplicate, orientate and position multiple parts
- Rapidly review your geometry and laser tool path slice-by-slice
- Review discrete laser exposures within each slice
For alternative resolutions follow this link.
Brochure: QuantAM file preparation software for Renishaw additive manufacturing systems
File preparation software that has been developed specifically for use with Renishaw additive manufacturing systems