Fitting the RCP TC-2 and RCP2 to the MRS2 rail
The RCP TC-2 and RCP2 are designed to be fitted onto the Renishaw modular rack system (MRS2).
It is recommended that the RCP TC-2 and RCP2 are attached to the MRS2 rail using the following procedure, where it is assumed that the MRS2 system is correctly installed. For full details, please refer to the MRS2 modular rack system installation guide (Renishaw part number H-1000-5255).
1. Insert one of the fixing screws through the RCP TC-2 or RCP2 as shown below.
2. Position the RCP TC-2 or RCP2 under the MRS2 rail, locate a fixing screw in a T-nut within the rail and finger-tighten the screw.
3. Insert the other fixing screw through the RCP TC-2 or RCP2, locate in T-nut within the rail and finger-tighten the screw.
4. Slide the RCP TC-2 or RCP2 to correct position on the MRS2 rail.
5. Using the hexagonal key supplied, hand-tighten the two fixing screws.