Making time for Holthinrichs Watches
22 August 2017
Michiel Holthinrichs, the founder of Holthinrichs Watches, is working with a Renishaw Additive Manufacturing Solutions Centre to build up his knowledge about the potential of metal additive manufacturing (AM) and to speed up the overall manufacturing process for his high-end, limited edition watches.
View and share this video on YouTube.
- Case study: Making time for Holthinrichs Watches [5.1MB]
- Case study: Making time for Holthinrichs Watches [104kB]
- Holthinrichs Watches ‘Ornament 1’ [988kB]
- Holthinrichs Watches ‘Ornament 1’ watch case printed in titanium on a Renishaw AM 400 system [8.1MB]
- Holthinrichs Watches ‘Ornament 1’ watch on sketch book [753kB]
- Preparing the ‘Ornament 1’ case for printing in titanium using Renishaw QuantAM build preparation software. [1.1MB]
- Michiel Holthinrichs with Philippe Reinders Folmer and Charlie Birkett of Renishaw at Renishaw Innovation Centre. [998kB]
- Michiel Holthinrichs (centre) with Philippe Reinders Folmer (left) and Charlie Birkett (right) of Renishaw [1.5MB]
For further images, videos, company biographies or information on Renishaw and its products, visit our Media Hub.