NCPCB non-contact tool setter
For high-precision tool measuring and broken tool detection on PCB drilling and routing machines.
Flexible tool setter solution.
Outstanding performance for less scrap and higher profits.
Simple compact unit
Non-contact tool setter for PCB drilling machines: run‑out checking, tool setting and tool breakage detection in one simple compact unit.
Features and benefits
- Measures just 80 mm (long) × 25 mm (wide) × 27 mm (tall).
- Integral air blast capability for optics/tool cleaning.
- Allows diameter measurement of tools as small as 0.1 mm.
- Can be used on multiple spindle machines capable of 250,000 rpm.
- 0.50 μm 2s repeatability.
Find out more
For product compliance certificates, please visit our technical support library.