“Since using Equator we have not made a single bad part and have reduced part production cost by 27%”
25 January 2016
The quality of the products a company produces, and their assurance of that quality, can mean all the difference to successfully acquiring contracts. Maintaining that quality also significantly increases the chances of repeat business. High-Tech Engineering, a precision engineering company based in Dunstable, Bedfordshire, UK, has always focused on the quality of the parts it produces. Now with its latest addition, a Renishaw Equator gauging system, it is reaching 100% part inspection and zero scrap whilst halving the operator requirements and reducing part production costs by 27%.
- Case study: Equator™ - 27% reduction in part production cost [2.2MB]
- Case study: Equator™ - 27% reduction in part production cost [15kB]
- Equator™ at High-Tech Engineering [2.7MB]
- High-Tech example parts [307kB]
- Quality control room at High-Tech Engineering [3.3MB]
- The shop floor at High-Tech Engineering [372kB]
For further images, videos, company biographies or information on Renishaw and its products, visit our Media Hub.