SOLPOWER rotary tables turn on RESOLUTE™ encoders
15 February 2017
SOLPOWER, established in 1995, is a Taiwanese manufacturer of machine tool components such as Direct-Drive (DD) rotary tables, integrated spindle motors and linear motors. SOLPOWER has been actively developing a number of high-performance direct-drive (DD) rotary tables for the precision machining industry that greatly enhance efficiency and yield. Renishaw's RESOLUTE absolute optical encoders are compatible with a variety of industrial serial protocols and provide high-performance feedback control of the DD mechanism.
- Case study: SOLPOWER rotary tables turn on RESOLUTE™ encoders [1.4MB]
- Case study: SOLPOWER rotary tables turn on RESOLUTE™ encoders [103kB]
- SOLPOWER team group photo [6.7MB]
- Typical noise (Jitter) graph for RESOLUTE™ absolute optical encoder [13kB]
- RESOLUTE™ Sub-Divisional Error (SDE) [72kB]
- RESOLUTE™ with RESA icon [126kB]
- Rotary table calibrated by XR20-W [3.4MB]
- Rotary table calibrated by XL80 [3.4MB]
For further images, videos, company biographies or information on Renishaw and its products, visit our Media Hub.