TAKAM uses XK10 to ensure assembly accuracy of machine tools
For machine tool makers, to achieve manufacturing efficiency depends on fast and accurate quality control processes. With traditional error testing methods beginning to hinder operations, TAKAM Machinery Co., Ltd (TAKAM) turned to Renishaw's XK10 alignment laser system to deliver precision, efficiency and speed.
- Case study: TAKAM uses XK10 to ensure assembly accuracy of machine tools [459kB]
- Case study: TAKAM uses XK10 to ensure assembly accuracy of machine tools [104kB]
- Using the XK10 for perpendicularity measurements [4.0MB]
- Long range parallelism with XK10 [4.4MB]
- The Renishaw XK10 laser alignment system makes use of wireless communication technology [3.5MB]
- Takam engineer performing parallelism measurement [4.2MB]
For further images, videos, company biographies or information on Renishaw and its products, visit our Media Hub.