Latest company and product news from Renishaw
- Renishaw exhibiting at BioWales 2017
- See Renishaw’s new ultra-fast Centrus CCD detector at Pittcon
Concorde completes final journey to new £19m home
The last Concorde ever to fly has safely completed her journey to Aerospace Bristol, a new £19m museum taking off in Filton, to the north of Bristol, this summer. The new museum has been supported with a £180,000 donation from global engineering technologies company Renishaw, which was created by two former Rolls-Royce employees to commercialise an innovation that solved a measurement problem faced in the manufacture of the Olympus engine that powered Concorde.
SOLPOWER rotary tables turn on RESOLUTE™ encoders
SOLPOWER, established in 1995, is a Taiwanese manufacturer of machine tool components such as Direct-Drive (DD) rotary tables, integrated spindle motors and linear motors. Renishaw’s RESOLUTE absolute optical encoders are compatible with a variety of industrial serial protocols and provide high-performance feedback control of the DD mechanism.
Renishaw searches for 45 engineering apprentices
Global engineering and scientific technologies company, Renishaw is recruiting 45 apprentices across its four engineering schemes; technical engineering, manufacturing engineering, software and embedded electronic systems design/development engineering.
Head of Communications
Tel: +44 1453 524133
News stories by category
- Renishaw neuromate® robot and neuroinspire™ planning software installed at Alder Hey Children’s Hospital, UK
- Renishaw neuromate® robot and neuroinspire™ planning software installed at Birmingham Children’s Hospital
- Horizon 2020 grant supports trials of a new Renishaw drug delivery system in the treatment of Parkinson’s disease