Latest company and product news from Renishaw
Renishaw announces more new products for EMO Milano 2015
Renishaw, the global engineering technologies company, is announcing more new products that will be demonstrated on hall 5, stand D15 at the EMO Milano exhibition taking place in Italy, from 5th - 10th October.
Renishaw announces new non-contact vision probe for the REVO® multi-sensor system
Renishaw is pleased to announce the launch of a new vision measurement probe (RVP) for use with the REVO 5-axis measurement system on co-ordinate measuring machines (CMMs). RVP increases the multi-sensor capability of REVO by adding non-contact inspection to the existing touch-trigger, high-speed tactile scanning and surface finish measurement capability of the system.
- Renishaw announces a new version of the REVO® multi-sensor 5-axis measurement system at EMO 2015
- Raman spectroscopy used to study diseases at the Children's Hospital of Michigan
Why future SMT placement needs absolute encoder feedback
This article examines some of the future trends in SMT placement technology with a focus on the main drivers for near-term market growth between 2015 and 2020, as forecast by leading consultancy Frost and Sullivan, and the role of absolute optical encoder systems.
Head of Communications
Tel: +44 1453 524133
News stories by category
- First Renishaw neuromate® robot installation and procedure in Spain
- neuromate® frameless Gen II robot installation and first deep brain stimulation (DBS) performed in the USA at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
- Renishaw announces CE Mark and European launch of the neurolocate™ frameless patient registration system