Latest company and product news from Renishaw
ATOM™ encoders allow rapid, high-accuracy FPD inspection and repair
TPC Motion (TPC), a well-known Korean manufacturer of motion-control components, has developed a laser aperture stop (optical slit) assembly that employs Renishaw’s miniature ATOM™ linear encoder system on multiple X and Y axes. The ATOM series offers a compact and precise aperture-control solution for the laser repair of FPD assemblies and metal photomasks.
Renishaw neuromate® robot and neuroinspire™ planning software installed at Birmingham Children’s Hospital
Renishaw is pleased to announce that a neuromate® stereotactic robot system and neuroinspire™ surgical planning software has been installed at one the UK’s leading specialist paediatric centres, the Birmingham Children’s Hospital.
Renishaw renews sponsorship of Samson Lee
Global engineering company Renishaw has renewed its sponsorship of Scarlets Rugby star Samson Lee for the 2016/2017 season. The company is building relationships with organisations across South Wales as part of its long-term commitment to the development of activities at its site near Cardiff.
Combining Raman microscopy with scanning electron microscopy (SEM) to study inorganic and mineral samples at the Geological Institute of Romania, Bucharest
The Geological Institute of Romania, located in Bucharest, was founded in 1906. It is famous for its museum which hosts a collection of more than 80,000 samples of rocks, fossils and minerals from all over Romania. They combine Raman microscopy with scanning electron microscopy (SEM) to study inorganic and mineral samples.
Register for live half-year results webcast 2017
We shall be holding a webcast presentation of our full-year results on 26th January at 10.00 am; this will be an audio only presentation with accompanying slides. After the presentation (which is expected to last 30-35 minutes) there will be a 25 minute Q&A session. The presentation will be made by Sir David McMurtry, Chairman and Chief Executive, Allen Roberts, Group Finance Director and William Lee, Group Sales & Marketing Director.
Head of Communications
Tel: +44 1453 524133
News stories by category
- Combining Raman microscopy with scanning electron microscopy (SEM) to study inorganic and mineral samples at the Geological Institute of Romania, Bucharest
- Renishaw's LiveTrack™ focus-tracking technology wins an award
- The Guangdong Medical University in China develops a method for non-invasive prostate cancer screening using Renishaw's inVia™ confocal Raman microscope
- Using the C-ALS® borehole-deployable laser scanner to scan an inaccessible cellar network
- Renishaw welcomes Measutronics Corporation to its growing network of official Merlin distributors
- Renishaw joins forces with marine instrumentation specialist Cadden to distribute the new Merlin marine lidar system