Latest company and product news from Renishaw
EMO Hannover 2017
We will be exhibiting our extensive range of metrology and additive manufacturing systems on two stands at EMO Hannover 2017 which takes place in Germany from 18 – 23 September 2017. For news of the latest innovations on show at EMO 2017 visit our EMO media hub.
- Renishaw demonstrates innovative implant technology to prosthetists and technologist
- Exchanging metal 3D printing solutions with HiETA
Over 100 STEM ambassadors at Renishaw inspire the engineers of the future
Global engineering technologies company, Renishaw, offers an extensive education outreach programme including 139 recognised science, technology engineering and maths (STEM) ambassadors, who support a variety of STEM activities with local schools.
Renishaw apprentice is a model of success
An apprentice at global engineering technologies company, Renishaw, has been awarded the Jack Wheldon Memorial Trophy at the National Garden Railway Show. Jason Morgan, a HND mechanical engineering apprentice at Renishaw, used the engineering skills he has learnt as part of his apprenticeship Renishaw to compete in the competition.
- Renishaw’s ATOM™ miniature encoder offers enhanced design flexibility with new PCB interface
Head of Communications
Tel: +44 1453 524133
News stories by category
- The first Renishaw neuromate® stereotactic robot in Canada installed at the London Health Sciences Centre, Ontario
- Renishaw, University Hospital of Wales and Cardiff University celebrate the first robotic assisted neurosurgery procedure for epilepsy in Wales
- Clinical study authorised in Sweden for the investigation of CDNF and Renishaw drug delivery system in Parkinson's patients