Latest company and product news from Renishaw
EMO Hannover 2017
We will be exhibiting our extensive range of metrology and additive manufacturing systems on two stands at EMO Hannover 2017 which takes place in Germany from 18 – 23 September 2017. For news of the latest innovations on show at EMO 2017 visit our EMO media hub.
- Renishaw race to innovate and innovate for the human race at TCT Show 2017
- Raman spectroscopy: an advanced technique for gemstone analysis
- Renishaw and Aeromet work to optimise high-performance alloy
Intelligent manufacturing solutions halve production time of gas turbine components
Doncasters Precision Castings – Deritend, is a leading manufacturer of investment cast and machined industrial gas turbine airfoils. These airfoils are manufactured in nickel and cobalt based superalloys. The company is committed to growth and it backs this commitment with a willingness to invest in continuous improvement through lean manufacturing and rapid prototyping.
Renishaw is highly commended at Job Crowd Awards 2017
Gloucestershire-based global engineering company, Renishaw, has been highly commended in the graduate employer benefits category at The Job Crowd Awards 2017. The award recognises Renishaw’s graduate employee benefits package, which includes a nine per cent non-contributory pension, annual pay rises, discretionary bonuses, BUPA healthcare and on-site gym.
Head of Communications
Tel: +44 1453 524133
News stories by category
- The first Renishaw neuromate® stereotactic robot in Canada installed at the London Health Sciences Centre, Ontario
- Renishaw, University Hospital of Wales and Cardiff University celebrate the first robotic assisted neurosurgery procedure for epilepsy in Wales
- Clinical study authorised in Sweden for the investigation of CDNF and Renishaw drug delivery system in Parkinson's patients