Latest company and product news from Renishaw
West Midlands MEP, Anthea McIntyre, visits Renishaw
Global engineering technologies company Renishaw received a visit at its Stone, Staffordshire Site from West Midlands MEP, Anthea McIntyre, and Chief Executive Officer of The Manufacturing Technologies Association, James Selka. Accompanied by Renishaw’s Head of Global Additive Manufacturing, Clive Martell and Marketing Manager of Renishaw's Additive Manufacturing Products Division, Robin Weston, the visitors were given a tour of the 90,000 square ft additive manufacturing (AM) facility based on
Blog post: Making metal Additive manufacturing more accessible
In a previous post, Chain to tools - creating a process chain for additive manufacturing, I explained how additive manufacturing, just like conventional manufacturing, relies on a chain of processes and tools to deliver reliable, productive products.
Renishaw probing pays dividends for Quality Engineered Products
Having built its reputation in high-volume precision pressing, Quality Engineered Products took the decision eight years ago to move into the competitive world of sub-contract precision machining. The company, based in Cinderford (UK), started out with vertical machining centres and CNC lathes. Then, in 2015, a major investment in state-of-the-art machine tools provided the opportunity to fully exploit technology and make significant gains.
Will quantum dots make for a brighter future?
The commercialisation of quantum dot products signifies a revolution in the FPD industry, but how do state-of-the-art encoder solutions apply? This article explores the future of LED lighting and display technology and asks where we go from here.
- Blog post: Chain of tools - creating a process chain for Additive Manufacturing
Head of Communications
Tel: +44 1453 524133
News stories by category
- Renishaw neuromate® robot and neuroinspire™ software installation at Great Ormond Street Hospital
- First Renishaw neuromate® robot installation and procedure in Spain
- neuromate® frameless Gen II robot installation and first deep brain stimulation (DBS) performed in the USA at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
- Renishaw welcomes Measutronics Corporation to its growing network of official Merlin distributors
- Renishaw joins forces with marine instrumentation specialist Cadden to distribute the new Merlin marine lidar system
- Renishaw releases new feature-packed software to accompany its range of Boretrak® borehole deviation monitoring systems