Latest company and product news from Renishaw
Raman spectroscopy used to detect radiation damage in cells and tissues during cancer treatment
The Irving K Barber School of Arts and Sciences at the University of British Columbia, Canada, hosts a multidisciplinary group of physics, engineering and radiation oncology scientists. It is interested in detecting and understanding the damage in cells and tissues caused by ionizing radiation used in cancer treatments.
- 'Inside Raman' at the Renishaw Innovation Centre was a packed day enjoyed by all
The right pathway to a digital workflow
Five minutes into his tour of Renishaw’s Innovation Centre in Gloucestershire, the owner of the dental laboratory commented “who knew all of this was here on our doorstep, a major dental framework and equipment supplier, manufacturing in Gloucestershire and on this scale?” It was a typical response received by the Renishaw staff showing him the award-winning company’s 153,000 ft2 Innovation Centre, opened by the Princess Royal in 2015.
The University of Colorado Boulder, USA, combines Raman spectroscopy and nanoindentation
The Biomechanics and Biomimetics Research Laboratory at the University of Colorado Boulder uses a Renishaw inVia™ confocal Raman microscope to characterise biological tissues and biomaterials. The system has been interfaced with a nanoindenter system from Hysitron Inc, Minneapolis, USA, to provide combined chemical and mechanical information on samples.
- Blog post: Minimal manifolds - shedding more material & boosting performance
Head of Communications
Tel: +44 1453 524133
News stories by category
- Renishaw neuromate® robot and neuroinspire™ software installation at Great Ormond Street Hospital
- First Renishaw neuromate® robot installation and procedure in Spain
- neuromate® frameless Gen II robot installation and first deep brain stimulation (DBS) performed in the USA at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
- Renishaw welcomes Measutronics Corporation to its growing network of official Merlin distributors
- Renishaw joins forces with marine instrumentation specialist Cadden to distribute the new Merlin marine lidar system
- Renishaw releases new feature-packed software to accompany its range of Boretrak® borehole deviation monitoring systems