Testing and verification
The manufacturer of the finished machine, or the installer of the UCC MMI, is responsible for ensuring that the following testing and verification, to the appropriate standards, is performed as a minimum on the complete installation.
- Verification that the electrical equipment is in compliance with the technical documentation.
- Continuity of the protective bonding circuit.
- Insulation resistance tests.
- Voltage tests.
- Protection against residual voltages.
- Functional tests, particularly those related to safety and safeguarding.
Following replacement, modification, software update or any other changes to the UCC MMI, the tests and verification procedures specified in the technical documentation must be performed.
These tests and checks should also be performed prior to machine calibration or at other intervals
according to the user's risk assessment.