Alignment laser accelerates machine tool assembly checks
The ultimate accuracy and reliability of a machine tool depends in no small degree on the alignment checking during its assembly. For machine tools produced in high volumes, the efficiency of the alignment checking process is paramount. Seeking an alternative to traditional error measurement techniques, Hurco Manufacturing Ltd. (Hurco) chose Renishaw's XK10 alignment laser system to increase both precision and throughput.
- Case study: Alignment laser accelerates machine tool assembly checks [680kB]
- News release: Alignment laser accelerates machine tool assembly checks [104kB]
- XK10’s display unit to collect, analyse and record measurement data [1.8MB]
- Hurco using XK10 alignment laser system [6.5MB]
- Hurco and Renishaw team members [5.4MB]
- XK10 all-in-one digital measurement solution [49kB]
For further images, videos, company biographies or information on Renishaw and its products, visit our Media Hub.