Productivity+™ – PC-based probe software for machining centres
Interactive programming of inspection routines, tool setting and machine updates.
Comprehensive set of measurement routines.
Logic statements for on‑machine decision making and process control.
Detailed reporting of inspection and updates.
Productivity+ provides a simple-to-use programming environment for incorporating measurement and inspection probe routines and in‑process decision making into machining cycles.
Features and benefits
- No G-code programming experience required.
- Ability to program direct from solid models.
- Comprehensive database of Renishaw probes.
- Program visualisation detects potential probe collisions.
- Constructs virtual features from existing geometry.
- Incorporates probe qualification and tool setting routines.
- Reports on feature geometry, tolerance and updates.
- Embeds probing routines into existing machining code.
- In-process control, decision making and adaptive programming.
- Inspects the component before it leaves the machine tool.
- Extends functionality through custom macros.
- Create and edit probe configurations: Active Editor Pro
- Tool setting: Active Editor Pro
- Create and align co-ordinate systems: Active Editor Pro
- Feature selection: Active Editor Pro
- Add intelligent, in-process decision making: Active Editor Pro
- Prove out the program: Active Editor Pro
- Post process the program: Active Editor Pro
- Report on features and updates: Active Editor Pro
- Create and align co-ordinate systems: GibbsCAM plug-in
- Feature selection: GibbsCAM plug-in
- Prove out the program: GibbsCAM plug-in
It can simplify a wide range of common tasks, such as component set‑up and part verification, and can assist in three core areas of a machining process.
- Predictive: process‑setting tasks – such as job set‑up, part and tool identification – implemented before machining to ensure that the process runs smoothly.
- Active: in‑process control tasks – such as tool condition monitoring, tool geometry updates and adaptive machining – implemented during machining to allow adaptation to variations in real‑time cutting conditions.
- Informative: post‑process reporting tasks provided after machining to provide users with information about a completed process and to help with decision-making for subsequent operations and processes.
Productivity+ is available in two application formats:
- GibbsCAM® plug-in: for users of GibbsCAM.
- Active Editor Pro: a standalone editor package for users of other CAM systems.
Productivity+ functionality is also available in a number of CAM systems following integration of the Productivity+ API.
- Brochure: Productivity+™ Active Editor Pro probe software for machine tools
- Data sheet: Productivity+™ Active Editor Pro probing software for machine tools
- Flyer: Productivity+ 90 day free trial
- Brochure: PC-based software selection guide: machine tool applications
- Technical specifications: Probing systems for CNC machine tools