Probing made simple by combining user-friendly probing software with easy-to-use training materials.
Quick and easy to use.
No probing experience necessary.
Easy to learn, using the comprehensive GoProbe training kit.
GoProbe makes probing simple
GoProbe is a unique combination of software, training materials and user reference tools. Designed to make using your Renishaw machine tool probe simple, GoProbe supports part setting, tool setting and probe set-up cycles.
Using GoProbe requires no previous probing experience. The self-study GoProbe training kit, which includes an e-learning course and a training part to practice on, helps to build knowledge and confidence rapidly, so that processes can be optimised as soon as possible.
Requiring only simple single-line commands, GoProbe eliminates the need for extensive knowledge of G-codes. The user-friendly commands are easy to understand and use, even for those new to probing.
Moving between manual and automated cycles within a machining process has also been simplified. This is now possible in one software package, and the consistent single-line commands make progressing from basic manual cycles to more complex automated cycles easier than ever.
GoProbe cycles are included in the latest Inspection Plus and contact tool setting software packages, see the software compatibility list for details.
Features and benefits
- No probing experience necessary.
- Self-study training kit comprising: training part, pocket guide, quick-reference tool and e-learning course.
- Intuitive GoProbe smartphone app.
- Simple single-line commands (no need for multiple lines of machine code).
- Dramatically reduced setting times.
- Reduced data entry errors.
- Ability to respond quickly to process changes.
- Significantly improved process efficiency.
- Reduced need for operator training.