Probing made simple by combining user-friendly probing software with easy-to-use training materials.
Quick and easy to use.
No probing experience necessary.
Easy to learn, using the comprehensive GoProbe training kit.
GoProbe makes probing simple
GoProbe is a unique combination of software, training materials and user reference tools. Designed to make using your Renishaw machine tool probe simple, GoProbe includes complete part setting, tool setting and probe set-up cycles.
Using GoProbe requires no previous probing experience. The self-study GoProbe training kit, which includes an e-learning course and a training part to practice on, helps to build knowledge and confidence rapidly, so that processes can be optimised as soon as possible.
Requiring only simple single-line commands, GoProbe eliminates the need for extensive knowledge of G-codes. The user-friendly commands are easy to understand and use, even for those new to probing.
Moving between manual and automated cycles within a machining process has also been simplified. This is now possible in one software package, and the consistent single-line commands make progressing from basic manual cycles to more complex automated cycles easier than ever.
Features and benefits
- No probing experience necessary.
- Self-study training kit comprising: training part, pocket guide, quick-reference tool and e-learning course.
- Intuitive GoProbe smartphone app.
- Simple single-line commands (no need for multiple lines of machine code).
- Included with Primo™ system products and compatible with all Renishaw part setting probes.
- Dramatically reduced setting times.
- Reduced data entry errors.
- Ability to respond quickly to process changes.
- Significantly improved process efficiency.
- Reduced need for operator training.